Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Clearing Corners last weekend of May.

Old 05-06-2003, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, we seem to have a busy schedule for the last weekend of May. We are trying to plan a "lunch run" that weekend, plus it looks like we are going to be able to get Dave down to clear a couple of corners as well.
-
I have ordered mine and got confirmation of their shipment today, so I am ready.
I know timber and reignman have expressed thier desire to get it done as well, so I would believe them to be first in line. But either way, this is shaping up to be a decent looking weekend for us in the Triangle.
-
We will need a place w/a garage or covered shelter to host the event. Any takers?
Old 05-06-2003, 12:21 PM

Spoke w/my roomate and he is kewl w/ us using his house and garage for the work and gathering.
-
So Dave, I'm thinking that w/the amount of business your getting now in the S.E. U are going to have to make a "vendors" T-shirt as part of the "kit"
-
"My corners were cleared by the Bruised Bananna!!!"

============
boy am I chauk full of good ideas today!!!
Old 05-06-2003, 12:34 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the PM... Is Cary, NC "do-able" for Reignman and Timber? I really like the fact that you can host with a 2-car garage. That can help a lot as it would allow me to "stage"/prep one car while I'm working on the lights of another

Reignman? Timber? Any problem with traveling to Cary? Both of you okay with May 31st?

cknebusch...thanks for the offer to crash at your place. I'll take you up on that . I'll figure to drive down Friday evening after work and then I could start on your car bright and early Saturday morning. Then I'd do Reignman & Timber's after yours. And then I'll drive out to Charlotte, NC to crash at mugens2003 (Nate's) place Saturday night so I can clear 3 sets that I have lined up for Charlotte that Sunday!.

Looks like we have a plan (provided Reignman & Timber confirm). Also, want to close this offer (not the thread necessarily...just the offer) as I really don't want to do more than 3 a day as each car takes ~ 4 hours to complete.

Thanks!

- Dave
Old 05-06-2003, 12:52 PM

I would like to get mine cleared also if you have the time, if not I will wait untill your next trip down. Ordered them today along with some wheel badges to go with my wheels that I am getting PCed black next week
Old 05-06-2003, 01:33 PM

I'd like to get mine done as well, but since you are booked, put me down for next time or a fill in if anyone drops out. I'd like to come and watch nonetheless.
Old 05-06-2003, 01:46 PM

Im in! I will order mine tomorrow. I live in Cary also so it isnt far for me to go.
Old 05-06-2003, 01:58 PM

Yeah, we can make a regular cookout and gathering of it....BYOB, and meat, and ill have plenty of buns on hand....
-
Old 05-06-2003, 04:06 PM

I ordered mine tonight!! I'll be there on the 31st to get them done by the master.

Chris,
Can you send me directions to your house?

Dave,
This is good for 10 HP, right??
Old 05-06-2003, 06:26 PM

Ok I ordered my lenses so Im ready!
Old 05-06-2003, 08:45 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What are you guys paying to have the conversion done?

Quick Reply: Clearing Corners last weekend of May.