Hope my alarm wakes me up! haha
Old 03-04-2009, 06:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saturday will be in the 70's!! werd!

see u all there.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:50 PM

Hello C&C Faithful!,

Looking forward to Saturday! Weather looks like it will be sunny and in the 70's, a big change from the snowy Sunday and Monday we had this week. Probably very similar to the wonderful day that we had in Feb!

Banter on the different forums looks like there is going to be another big turn out. Please forward this to friends, neighbors, and co-workers who you think would enjoy this outing. Also if you get a chance go and register on the www.carsandcoffeecharlotte.com forum because I am going to try to post most event details there from now on.

Remember that the start time is now 8 am but that does not mean that you can't still show up at 9 am if you like. We pushed it up to prepare for the summer heat and it will cut down on the traffic in both Panera and Starbucks, for those that want to grab a bit or a cup of coffee and get back outside. Come when you can and leave when you want to!

Please remember that we are now on the radar of the North Division of the Mecklenburg Police Dept so routes to the property probably will be patrolled, you might want to slow down. Revenue is down for the city gov't so a ticket would add to the bottom line very nicely!

See you Saturday!

Charlotte Cars and Coffee at the Lake - Feb 7th

Exotics/Sports Cars/Classics

1st Saturday of every month
March 7th 2009

Panera Bread Company

North Lake Mall (I-77 Ext 18) Panera Bread Co. (Between Panera and Fox and Hound)

6801 North Lake Mall Drive- Charlotte NC 28216 #704.921.0013

8 am- until

Weather Permitting
See you there!

• I would like to push up the start time to 8 AM so that we can avoid the hot part of the day as we get into the summer months. It will also allow us to take advantage of the empty adjacent lots if we need them before the patrons and employees of the restaurants start rolling in around 11 AM.
  • We are now on the radar screen of the Mecklenburg Police Dept's North Division, which is not a problem because we are on mall property which we have permission to be on, but on the access roads leading to the property and the main highway they will be patrolling 'helping' us adhere to the speed limits. So be cautious and slow down a bit. Also as a mature crowd continue not to peel out, race through the parking lots or ignore common safety.
  • In order to stay within the good graces of the mall management company please be kind and dispose of your trash in the trash cans around the property. We are doing a great job so far, so keep it up! I spoke with them and they are willing to add additional receptacles as needed.
  • Also we need to avoid parking in the spaces directly behind Kinkos and the Mattress Company. They were a bit concerned because it interferred with their customers ability to load goods. (not a big deal but we want to keep everyone happy)
  • Continue to support Panera and Starbucks, the management of both has gone out of their way to lobby mall management to keep this event going and prospering. They both promised to increase staffing too so that we are waiting in line less and they will have plenty of food and coffee on tap ready to go so that we can return to the parking lot to check out the cars.
I am looking forward to seeing all of you again and please pass the word to friends, neighbors and co-workers that want to bring out their rides from a long winters nap!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:31 PM

Good work Michael.

Looks like yet another warm saturday for everyone, which is awesome.

I'll be there with 7 TLs, couple CLs, an SRT8, and my brother's s2000.

See everyone bright and early!

Old 03-04-2009, 06:38 PM

cant wait! now hard-top on or off???? that is the question?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Makross,Mar 4 2009, 07:38 PM
cant wait! now hard-top on or off???? that is the question?
If you were to ask me i would vote hard top off!

74 degrees and sunny!
Old 03-05-2009, 02:45 PM

if there is gonna be more than like the 4 or 5 of us that showed last time i might go
Old 03-05-2009, 06:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Might have to go topless. 70+ degrees, niiiiice!

Quick Reply: Charlotte "Cars and Coffee" @ the Lake March 7