(UPDATED!)Soft Top Replacements *Carolinas* & surrounding areas. SAVE$$

Old 05-06-2012, 07:13 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LandR
Do you do fender rolling by any chance?
I do, but I don't have any time right now to perform that job for you. I do have a shop that'll do it for you cheap.

Originally Posted by civicguyinva
Please email me at civicguyinva@yahoo.com.
Sent you an email Mike! Sorry!

All emails have been answered. My new(refurbish) phone crashed on me! Email is your best source.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another week has gone by. Sent you another email. You have my phone number and email address......

Old 05-25-2012, 07:41 PM

(This will continue to be posted as needed until a resolution is found)

3/13-3/19 - you are in almost daily contact regarding my interest in having you install a softtop for me

4/17 - I sent you $1150 for a soft top install and labor as we agreed upon

4/18 - I ask you for address to meet and no response from you

4/20 - you call to let me know you are using my top for my car on someone elses car. I say it's not a huge deal just send

me money back. You mention you'll be in the area in a few weeks, but I told you I wanted the money back so I could sue it

to go visit family

4/21 - agreed install date

4/25 - I ask for an update since I hadn't received the money back yet

4/30 - I learn you dropped your phone in the bucket of oil so you didn't contact me

5/1 - I ask for another update

5/6 - you stated..."I've been running my head off with all the work that's piling up" and "I had to wait for it to come in

and than I had to send it back to Robbins to get the refund back." and "I hope to have the refund issued back to me by

Monday or Tuesday by Robbins"

Then you stop responding again .....

5/15 - I ask for another update

5/17 - response from you saying your "sales guy" isnt in the office until 5/23. You also state again you are too busy doing

engine tucks and engine builds. You offer to send me back at least the portion of payment for the labor.

5/25 - no update and still no money from you and I have officially lost my patience.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:11 PM

Why don't you call B? I'm actually his friend that's on his log in. I try to update as much as I can for him. He's trying his best to keep everyone happy. This guy is working his ass off to help everyone. I understand he may forget here and there. Don't get me wrong I would be pissed off too if I was told something and was forgotten about. I'm sure he'll resolve this with you. Just call him, he'll answer or leave a voice mail he'll call back when he gets the chance. He's just one guy trying to care for EVERYONE. I'm not saying this just cause I'm his friend. I'm also his customer, he has hired me to try and keep up with all his emails and what not. If you need him just call him don't have to bash him. If you can find another person to do your top install at the quality as B and at the price he quoted you. Go to that person, I can assure you that you'll not find another person like him that offers warranty and craftsmanship, cause he's the only person in the NC area that's trained by HONDA themselves to do this other than the other guy at his dealership that HATES doing it. I'm sure he forgot and didn't mean to at all. You acts as if he's trying to RUN away from you. He's not running away from anyone. He's trying to catch up on work(he works a 8-5 job also) and trying to save everyone $$$$$. We all know that everyone needs to save $$$$. As I stated, Just call him!(704-957-1442) He's honestly not a bad guy at all, he's trying to make everything work for everyone.

Thanks
Old 06-03-2012, 01:20 PM

Just got back from getting a new soft top installed on my car... and all I can say is WOW! The quality of the top itself pales in comparison to the professionalism and proficiency of B sometimes known as the softtopguy. Some issues floating around, but being the current owner of several businesses I certainly understand that things happen, we learn from those things and move on. I don't let just anyone turn a wrench on my car and after meeting B and spending a few hours with him, I am going to have him do some extensive driveline work later this summer. Thanks a ton for the great job!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by starrman
Just got back from getting a new soft top installed on my car... and all I can say is WOW! The quality of the top itself pales in comparison to the professionalism and proficiency of B sometimes known as the softtopguy. Some issues floating around, but being the current owner of several businesses I certainly understand that things happen, we learn from those things and move on. I don't let just anyone turn a wrench on my car and after meeting B and spending a few hours with him, I am going to have him do some extensive driveline work later this summer. Thanks a ton for the great job!

Thank you Randy!
Old 07-05-2012, 07:14 PM

pm'd
Old 07-06-2012, 07:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

B, i'm starting to see a little wear in spots. any advice / chance i can get a warrantee replacement top and latches on the ‘06+ technical bulletin? fyi - i have not hit up my local dealer yet.

i'm in a '07 @ ~50,000 miles and the orginal owner
Old 08-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Community Organizer

Received 226 Likes on 143 Posts

I'll be in Charleston beginning on the first of September, looking to have my too replaced around that time. Could I get a quote? 02 AP1.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by lazy_s2k
Originally Posted by starrman' timestamp='1338758413' post='21750846

Thank you Randy!
Hey Man, having some issues with my top and wanted to see if you can assist. The top has "pleated" across, here are some pics... put these in another post but did not know if you would ever see them:

Quick Reply: (UPDATED!)Soft Top Replacements *Carolinas* & surrounding areas. SAVE$$