Originally Posted by Heinz '57' timestamp='1333399438' post='21568469
[quote name='s2k4tony' timestamp='1333397196' post='21568317']
Heinz '57.... Must be something in the sauce lol
57 different varieties haha
[/quote]

No,still not getting it.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:25 PM

Received 179 Likes on 145 Posts

If there's 57 different varieties, there's quite a lot of ingredients in that sauce
Old 04-02-2012, 02:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ultra_Nexus
Originally Posted by Heinz '57' timestamp='1333348307' post='21566307
I hear what you say and agree with you, but still find it somewhat strange to go to the trouble of finding out someones real name and his employer just to "grass him up" on the basis of what he posted on an internet forum. They must get their rocks off on it or be very, very angry at him.
More to it than all of that.

All I can say is don't trust the system, or believe in it, or think that it's about truth
Don't think that's good enough. Most people's real life experience is substantially different to that.

If you have an experience that you believe shines a different light then set it out in detail.

Calling others fools for not understanding what you are not prepared to reveal is about as endearing and credible as an alien abduction story.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:50 PM

Received 179 Likes on 145 Posts

Old 04-03-2012, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Hedropsforglory
Originally Posted by Ultra_Nexus' timestamp='1333366067' post='21566604
[quote name='Heinz '57' timestamp='1333348307' post='21566307']
I hear what you say and agree with you, but still find it somewhat strange to go to the trouble of finding out someones real name and his employer just to "grass him up" on the basis of what he posted on an internet forum. They must get their rocks off on it or be very, very angry at him.
More to it than all of that.

All I can say is don't trust the system, or believe in it, or think that it's about truth
Don't think that's good enough. Most people's real life experience is substantially different to that.

If you have an experience that you believe shines a different light then set it out in detail.

Calling others fools for not understanding what you are not prepared to reveal is about as endearing and credible as an alien abduction story.
[/quote]
I haven't called anyone a fool. Infact, I completely appreciate and understand what everyone has said on this entire thread.

I got knocked off my bike last night whilst I was minding my own business in a designated cycle lane. I felt sorry for the guy to be honest as he reacted to an instruction from his Mrs and simply drove into me. Yes he should have checked his mirrors, but it's a situation we have all been in a number of times. No doubt a few individuals on here would be wanting maximum retribution if it happened to them

I think I have been quite forthcoming with my explanations so far and I would like to think I help a lot of people on here. Because of that, you can either believe me or not
Old 04-03-2012, 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by Ultra_Nexus
I think I have been quite forthcoming with my explanations so far and I would like to think I help a lot of people on here. Because of that, you can either believe me or not
I know that you help a lot of people on here and I do believe that is generally your intention. However, in this case you paint as apparent fact an extremely jaundiced view of the world based on what actually appears to be a solely personal experience - or not, I don't know, since it is merely alluded to and no reader can judge for themselves whether you've been unfortunate or whether there is the uneversal problem that you assert.

For myself, having spent a fair bit of time in and around the Courts both as a Project Manager and as an interested "civillian" (The Old Bailey is a fascinating day out; all human life is there), I've observed little other than sensible and justifiable outcomes - once the detail is understood. I am sorry if your experience is different.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by Ultra_Nexus' timestamp='1333444909' post='21570210
I know that you help a lot of people on here and I do believe that is generally your intention. However, in this case you paint as apparent fact an extremely jaundiced view of the world based on what actually appears to be a solely personal experience - or not, I don't know, since it is merely alluded to and no reader can judge for themselves whether you've been unfortunate or whether there is the uneversal problem that you assert.

For myself, having spent a fair bit of time in and around the Courts both as a Project Manager and as an interested "civillian" (The Old Bailey is a fascinating day out; all human life is there), I've observed little other than sensible and justifiable outcomes - once the detail is understood. I am sorry if your experience is different.
I appreciate that and I will post what happened, on here, in good time
Old 04-03-2012, 05:52 AM

Old 04-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Ultra_Nexus' timestamp='1333444909' post='21570210

my experience is quite the opposite

more people lying through their teeth (on both sides of the fence) than telling the truth

and don't try your luck in the magistrates' courts as the accused

have you seen the conviction rates?

anyway, why is Ron under any pressure to talk about his experiences?

I've heard far more bizarre opinions put forward by the facebook fairies and accepted as valid
Old 04-04-2012, 02:19 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by gaddafi
Originally Posted by Hedropsforglory' timestamp='1333455181' post='21570389
[quote name='Ultra_Nexus' timestamp='1333444909' post='21570210']

my experience is quite the opposite

more people lying through their teeth (on both sides of the fence) than telling the truth

and don't try your luck in the magistrates' courts as the accused

have you seen the conviction rates?

anyway, why is Ron under any pressure to talk about his experiences?

I've heard far more bizarre opinions put forward by the facebook fairies and accepted as valid
[/quote]

Here Here.

Quick Reply: kwik fit fitter gets 6 1/2 years.