Car Talk - Non S2000 General Motoring and Non S2000 Car Talk

Gtechniq

Old 07-25-2011, 09:11 AM
UK Moderator

Received 307 Likes on 262 Posts

I think the glass product is probably the best bit of it all.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice job Paul

I think I recognise that Mini

I touched it once when it had a bit of dust on it, he nearly had a fit

Nice job and good review of the product
Old 07-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Xd

Not a problem Paul, glad to see you are impressed. The product is for professional use as if not applied properly it can leave marks which can only be removed by machine. As mentioned earlier, GTechniq have started a training program for this for professionals. Any qualified detailer will be backed by Gatechniqs 5 year warranty and as stated earlier I am one of their first.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by s2k_Nut
I hate the fact I can't access the gallery from the post here are the links to the images

Thanks for the review. look forward to the long term feedback.

For your pictures I've put the [ img ] [ /img ] tags on the url's - so hopefully that works.....
Old 07-25-2011, 12:27 PM

Apparently not!
Old 07-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Go in to the picture then right click the pic - copy the "Direct link to image" link, that goes in IMG tags

Tango - this reads very much like a commercial post to me - if you want to talk Trader status again give me a shout - you're pushing the boundaries.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Xd

It is a commercial post, PM me and we can negotiate further.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:43 PM

Thanks and nice try Dan , there used to be an option where you could select images from your gallery as you posted that doesn't appear to be there any longer, and I miss it.

Lee, yes I can see why you want to go down this route, repeat business could be an issue though if the longevity is founded !

Yes Steve, I know you will recognise the mini, it is Shane's baby for sure hah hah he still hasn't taken it out of the garage yet, I did it for him on Saturday and he is putting work off so he doesn't have to pull it out heh heh.

Wayne, with your detailing skills you would have no problem using this product at all (PM me if you are serious though )

Thanks for the feedback ... on my feedback
Old 07-25-2011, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by AquilaEagle
Go in to the picture then right click the pic - copy the "Direct link to image" link, that goes in IMG tags

Tango - this reads very much like a commercial post to me - if you want to talk Trader status again give me a shout - you're pushing the boundaries.
Regarding the images that is a ridiculous way to include the image, it means you have to have two browser windows (or tabs) open as you can't go back and forward to the post you are creating, its ridiculous that you don't have an option to include images from your gallery in the post you are creating. I complained for what it is worth!

Lee, good luck with this, I hope you do some really good business with it.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:42 AM
Xd

Thanks Paul, there are people who will want to maintain themselves and there are others that will want it maintained. I have found over 50% prefer to leave it to the experts to maintain the cars. In fact as a default I apply this range to all my maintenance contracts at the start. I currently have over ten cars and two motorbikes with the Gtech products applied. The only issue I have had has seen so far with the range has been the longevity of the leather and fabric protectors, these I reapply every three months.

Quick Reply: Gtechniq