Banned

Received 69 Likes on 61 Posts

give yourself a good kicking

it's the least you deserve for driving a pos 206

Old 05-26-2005, 12:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 04-22-2006, 04:32 AM

I've had my S for about a month now, and seem to be getting 1 new dent a week.

What the f**k is wrong with people? I'll go out of my way to avoid doing it to someone else, and did so even when I had a non-jealousy inducing motor.

I'm now developing a pathalogical hatred of people in people carriers or big 4x4's. I saw a woman with a kid parked next to me the other week at Tesco's (there were 'mother and child' spaces free - she obviously couldn't be arsed to look for them). As she was putting her spawn back into her Espace or whatever, she opened her door onto mine, then leaned against it as she buckled the kid in. I shouted - as you'd imagine - 'OY', and she looked at me with a dismissive air as if to say 'how DARE you'

I now park in mother and child spaces. Always. On principal. A woman challenged me on it the other day - I replied 'forgive me, you seem to be confusing me with someone that gives a f**k'. Funnily enough - I got the same look!

Old 04-22-2006, 06:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Fockers have got me in the past, a few years ago I had a CTR and some bar steward got me in a car park, left a massive dent in the passenger door, bloody annoyed me that did.

Now I ALWAYS park next to a new car, so that I have more of a chance that the guy who owns the new car will take car getting in/out of his car. NEVER park next to a banger because the fockers who own that won't give a damn if they dent your pride and joy.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:12 AM

this gets right on my titts!

went paintballing once and some twat in a white van parked right next to my car but in a large open car park where there was literall acres of space, however c*ntface parked next to me. it was only when i got home i saw the massive line of paint missing down my side door.

if i see someone do it again, well they should be prepared to have there backside aquainted with a size 11 boot lodged sideways!
Old 04-23-2006, 04:02 AM

I have something that you all should carry onboard...

They are stickers made from the most bastardly hard to remove paper, you try and peel and get about a 1mm piece off, they are A4 sized, position it so there is no way they can drive off without removing (you need a bowl of boiling soapy water, a stanley blade and about an hours time!).

On the outer face it reads - afixed penalty, on the inside, various abuse like next time leave a shoe horn you selfish fat ****!!

Ive done a few offenders....

Is it worth me trying to find out the supply of these stickers for you?
Old 04-23-2006, 04:14 AM
MB

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Interesting.... They could sell quite well!

MB
Old 04-23-2006, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Dark Blue Mark,May 12 2005, 02:52 AM
scratched the door ... and put a small dent, with some paint loss beneath it. I was ####ing seething!
Absolute mirror image of me a week-and-a-half ago. Parked at work by a kerb on the driver's side, no-one else within 4 spaces, plenty of spare spaces. Work late, get to car, no-one else around but a 2-3 inch vertical dent at the rear of the passenger door with some paint scraped away.

####ers!!! Didn't even have the decency to leave a note.

It was literally 1 month after I bought the car off Phoenix as well, and he'd taken such good care of it. Need to get one of these dent-guys on the case, but it'll need touching-in as well, so that's the thick-end of 100 quid to sort it out. I washed it and polished it up that weekend, and it doesn't look THAT noticeable...but I know it's there.

Sad thing is most people just don't care - about their cars, let alone other people's!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:15 AM

just searched this post after receiving a text from my mate who just got his new Type R door damaged in a car park! he's so gutted

I'm moving to an apartment soon and wandering what abuse my S will receive and was looking into options of what I could do as I'm stuck to a fixed carpark space

found this is google - but do they look too silly or anyone know of something similar?

Door Defender!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:42 AM

I just found another dunt from a door basher. This one was probably accidental but the first was without a doubt on purpose. I try to be philosophical about it but it really, really gets me annoyed.

Quick Reply: Door bashers...