Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

z4 coupe

Old 07-01-2005, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default z4 coupe

i was reading the article from the cayman rs pics and read about the z4 coupe. decided to look it up.......the horror
Old 07-01-2005, 09:06 AM

That is ah................................................ .......ugh.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:06 AM

Agreed. How far BMW hath fallen.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:13 AM

I actually like it and I hope BMW builds it and brings it to the US. I like most of the styling of the Z4. The side and rear have muscular lines, but not over bulky. The front, I'm kinda so-so on, but I've seen some with lips and new bumpers that greatly improve it. I've driven both the 2.5 and 3.0 and they are a blast! They handle well and tho they weigh more than the S and are slightly less tossible, they are very sure-footed and great handling cars. Plus, the broader powerband is very useful and fun. The interior was quite nice and the audio system was very good for an OEM system. The seats were probably the only thing in the interior I didn't like fully, but they were still supportive.
I also love the M Coupe. Again, great side and rear, but the front kept the Z3 front which I wasn't too keen on. But the performance, handling, and overall package is so nice that I can live w/ the front and would get an S54 M Coupe if I had the money. I personally love sport hatch and sport fastback designs. Hopefully, the Z4 Coupe will be prelude to a Z4 M Coupe...that may be something I sell the S for (and there's not much I'd sell the S for).
Old 07-01-2005, 09:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow,

That is beyond fugly............Good, BMW, you save me money!
Old 07-01-2005, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by JSR_AP2,Jul 1 2005, 09:13 AM
I actually like it and I hope BMW builds it and brings it to the US. I like most of the styling of the Z4. The side and rear have muscular lines, but not over bulky. The front, I'm kinda so-so on, but I've seen some with lips and new bumpers that greatly improve it. I've driven both the 2.5 and 3.0 and they are a blast! They handle well and tho they weigh more than the S and are slightly less tossible, they are very sure-footed and great handling cars. Plus, the broader powerband is very useful and fun. The interior was quite nice and the audio system was very good for an OEM system. The seats were probably the only thing in the interior I didn't like fully, but they were still supportive.
I also love the M Coupe. Again, great side and rear, but the front kept the Z3 front which I wasn't too keen on. But the performance, handling, and overall package is so nice that I can live w/ the front and would get an S54 M Coupe if I had the money. I personally love sport hatch and sport fastback designs. Hopefully, the Z4 Coupe will be prelude to a Z4 M Coupe...that may be something I sell the S for (and there's not much I'd sell the S for).

Z4 is a great car.....though quite expensive....but then again have you seen the new 3-series prices
Old 07-01-2005, 09:52 AM

Sweet. I loved the M Coupe and hoped they would make a Z4 Coupe. It's pretty nice looking.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:20 AM

Not exectly the most handsome car ever, but that coupe version looks 100x better than the appalling convertible version!

Andrew
Old 07-01-2005, 10:24 AM

It is like Paula Jones (after plastic surgery) looks better than the Paula Jones (before surgery).

Hmm...it is still Paula Jones though.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:26 AM

This is brilliant. The biggest problem with the Z4 until now was that, being a hideous convertible, other people could easily recognize you when you're driving it. Now you can enjoy its excellent performance coupled with the anonymity only a hideous coupe can provide.

Quick Reply: z4 coupe