Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

yellow S involved in Paul w. crash

Old 12-02-2013, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Driven
Originally Posted by 6spdap1' timestamp='1385904080' post='22902015
Footaged revealed that a yellow ap2 was involved in paul walkers accident.
This just in, a fire truck and ambulance appear to have been involved in the Paul Walker AND Roger Rodas (not a separate incident, just people keep forgetting TWO people lost their lives) accident.
How do we know? Because there are pictures of the vehicles at the scene.

That's how dumb this thread is.
THANK YOU. I have never seen so many owners of one type of car worry about said car being on scene in a situation like this. It's the same way on Facebook and every thread on this forum about PW and RR. May they race in paradise.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:39 PM

Jesus guys.. .

This was a terrible freak accident. I don't know if I believe the 45mph or power steering theories but it will be nice when an official police investigation report is released. Until then, a lot of talk on how it happened.. .
Video of a PW friend saying people did help.
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_9nu86t9n/#!id=0_w9es8yr6

Just for point of reference, yes, I can say this is a freak accident b/c somehow, for some reason, I've been extremely lucky to walk away from 3 really bad wrecks. The #3 was my fault. I was passenger in the other two.

1.) the worst was in 2002 - 2000 Ram 2500 single cab truck - going 70mph + black ice + asleep driver, flipped/barrel rolled 5-7 times in -10 weather in the middle of nowhere in South Dakota. I was the passenger and it almost pancaked my side of the roof. Hitting my head hard enough to put 3 small cracks around my right eye socket which is supposed to be the toughest part of the skull. Knocked out and bleeding from my head, my friends thought I was dead. I woke up and asked how everyone else was and walked away. I was the worse off. I went home after 2 nights in the hospital. Truck had atleast 30 gallons of gas b/t the two tanks. 2 people were in the back with the topper over it.

2.) 03 WRX - Friend slide into a tree and it hit square in the B pillar (on my side, I was a rear passenger) at 40-60mph after "possibly blowing a tire" and ramping up a curb, then into a yard. 03 WRX. happend in 05' and I have lower back issues to this day.

3.) Flew a MR2 off a cliff into tree 5ft up at around 40mph. hit front square in the middle of the nose. seat belt bruise. happened in 06'

all were ONE car incidents. no cars started on fire. super fricking lucky beyond belief. This Carrera GT wreck is crazy and odd.

RIP Mr. Paul Walker
Old 12-02-2013, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by berny2435
Jesus guys.. .

This was a terrible freak accident. I don't know if I believe the 45mph or power steering theories but it will be nice when an official police investigation report is released. Until then, a lot of talk on how it happened.. .
Video of a PW friend saying people did help.
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_9nu86t9n/#!id=0_w9es8yr6

Just for point of reference, yes, I can say this is a freak accident b/c somehow, for some reason, I've been extremely lucky to walk away from 3 really bad wrecks. The #3 was my fault. I was passenger in the other two.

1.) the worst was in 2002 - 2000 Ram 2500 single cab truck - going 70mph + black ice + asleep driver, flipped/barrel rolled 5-7 times in -10 weather in the middle of nowhere in South Dakota. I was the passenger and it almost pancaked my side of the roof. Hitting my head hard enough to put 3 small cracks around my right eye socket which is supposed to be the toughest part of the skull. Knocked out and bleeding from my head, my friends thought I was dead. I woke up and asked how everyone else was and walked away. I was the worse off. I went home after 2 nights in the hospital. Truck had atleast 30 gallons of gas b/t the two tanks. 2 people were in the back with the topper over it.

2.) 03 WRX - Friend slide into a tree and it hit square in the B pillar (on my side, I was a rear passenger) at 40-60mph after "possibly blowing a tire" and ramping up a curb, then into a yard. 03 WRX. happend in 05' and I have lower back issues to this day.

3.) Flew a MR2 off a cliff into tree 5ft up at around 40mph. hit front square in the middle of the nose. seat belt bruise. happened in 06'

all were ONE car incidents. no cars started on fire. super fricking lucky beyond belief. This Carrera GT wreck is crazy and odd.

RIP Mr. Paul Walker
Old 12-02-2013, 03:01 PM

^Your not lucky, I call that blessed.