Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

What do you think...

Old 10-29-2007 | 07:58 PM

Default What do you think...

I know, *gasp* Tiburon ! Well the reality is the Tiburons are slowly getting better, especially with the new, spied RWD V6 Tiburon. Well, a number of people helped me with the "Carrr" crisis, and as a fellow Korean I looked into the Tiburon, because the newer models were starting to grow on me. And I was searching through, AHEM researching, and found this kit. Just wanted some input on what y'all think. It's just something new, but it seems appealing.

Check it out~

Or Just want to know some input that's all. Because it is a break from all those veilside and universal body kits I've seen on these cars.

-Edit.

Disregard the sideskirts they look weird IMO, but they are not part of the kit.
Old 10-29-2007 | 08:09 PM
15 Year Member

That looks real nice imo. The facelift before the most current one I think looks best (comparing stock to stock) and imo doesn't need changing. The tiburon definitely has the look down with its exterior, interior, and even the engine bay, just unfortunate that the performance couldn't better... but it's still decent.
Definitely a nice kit, but I'd wait for the new rwd model first, Hyundai made leaps and bounds going to this generation, the next gen should be killer.
Old 10-29-2007 | 08:10 PM

looks pretty good actually. a bit of that evo x and GTR front
Old 10-29-2007 | 08:16 PM

That's about the best looking Tibby I've ever seen. I'd remove the wing in back and make it more 350Z, but on the whole I vote that the best Tiburon body kit ever. Looks like the rear quarters flatten out near the bottom, which I don't like, but then, I don't like that on the 07 350Z NISMO body kit either.
Old 10-29-2007 | 08:25 PM

Haha cool inputs~~ Put I'm afraid in the new RWD version the exterior might not be so spiffy. For some reason, when I made this thread, I mustered as much courage as I could've and posted this, fearing flamage.. ^__^;; Haha.

Also there is a wide version of this kit. Looks exactly the same as this but with subtle overfenders.

Yeah, performance-wise, Tiburons are down in the gutter; relying on monopolized S/Cer's and custom turbo setups =(
Old 10-29-2007 | 09:04 PM

i'd like to see more pics, but this 1st pic is HOT!
Old 10-29-2007 | 09:05 PM

tiburons are cool
Old 10-29-2007 | 09:10 PM
Former Moderator

tite
Old 10-29-2007 | 09:12 PM

nice
Old 10-29-2007 | 09:48 PM
15 Year Member

Dude! The tiburon is a horrible piece of korean sh*t of a car, that thing is ugly, it copied the supra, the z, my grandma's pinto, and soooo over priced for what it is, the new rwd version is gonna suck too because of that honda wannabe badge on the hood. I'd rather have a Geo Prizm than that because at least it's a corolla.
There, I just saved everyone's flaming breath, lol.

Nah, the tiburon is a good car for what it is. I mean 21K (probably different now) gets you the full loaded v6 model with leather and what not. I sat in one and felt everything, feels like quality, on par with japanese makes in that price range but with a bit more style imo. Open the hood and it couldve came from a german make, everything is nicely covered. Every angle of the car has a nice view. I mean the car is a viable option, but I do admit it is outclassed by the rsx type S which isnt that much more. They almost had it and im sure people got some good deals on these cars, plus 10 year warranty back then.
It's a great value and I've been hearing people been getting some decent power out of the motor. As I said, cant wait to see the new rwd coupe- rumor is that it's getting a modular V8 from the Ford family. Now before everyone goes on saying how thats crappy, the ford V8 is a workhorse of an engine and that basically guarantees modability right out of the box without any real issues. With an independent rear suspension and a diet (comparatively speaking to the mustang), car should be a contender. Plus, judging from teh spy pics of teh car and its interior, should look the part as well.

Quick Reply: What do you think...