Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Video of Integra type-r crash. Driver killed.

Old 12-28-2003, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Being Canadian has nothing to do with this. I did think about the possibility of him killing others. " Although the driver was being irresponsible and reckless" But the fact is, he didn't kill anyone but himself. And this person obviously has a family and friends who loved him and because he made one stupid move doesn't he was a worthless human being. I remember seeing the story on the news here a few years back. I have no idea where you're coming from with this "Not surprised coming from a Canadian" what is that supposed to mean anyway?
Man, why so much hate and negativity to this driver and to Canadians?
Old 12-28-2003, 05:35 PM

No hate at all towards the driver or Canadians, but it just so happens to be that the majority of Canadians are a bunch of bleeding hearts. You are proving this point nicely.
Old 12-28-2003, 05:43 PM

I think you mean people with hearts and not "bleeding hearts" I think American TV has desensitized you to the point of feeling no sadness when hearing of a person's death. Unbelievable. Also, your generalization of us Canadians is rather funny since we aren't a bunch of "bleeding hearts" as you call it. We simply don't like to see anyone die wether he's an "assclown" or not. I don't even understand why you brought up the fact I'm from Canada into this discussion. Totally unecessary. Canadians are some of the nicest people, don't take it from me, take it from the people who remind me of that when I travel around the world. Your people unfortunately aren't so highly regarded. I wonder why....maybe because they're insensitive like you are? nahhh....better not generalize...I wouldn't want to make a fool of myself. After all, I'm from Canada and I wouldn't want to peeve off the mighty american.
Oh well, good luck in life and If you make a mistake that costs you your life I hope that you don't have someone making a comment as cold as the one you made in this thread.I sure as hell wouldnt wish that upon anyone even someone coming from the United States.
Old 12-28-2003, 05:51 PM

Also, Id like a copy to the official study that indicates Canadians are a bunch of bleeding hearts. Come on man, you're just acting like an ass here. My mom died in a car crash and making fun of someone who dies regardless of the scenario is just plain insensitive. You're totally disregarding the victim's family and friends when you do that. Just plain cold....
Old 12-28-2003, 06:13 PM

hey man, don't waste your time with that stupid moron.
I feel sorry for him....maybe i am too sensitive but hey, I'm from Montreal.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shaundesjardins
I think you mean people with hearts and not "bleeding hearts"
Old 12-28-2003, 06:21 PM

Originally posted by JoeD
No hate at all towards the driver or Canadians, but it just so happens to be that the majority of Canadians are a bunch of bleeding hearts. You are proving this point nicely.
I couldn't help it! Sorry guys...
Old 12-28-2003, 06:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by JoeD
Well then let me be the first Canadian to say

" you, biatch"

Old 12-28-2003, 06:26 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shaundesjardins
I think you mean people with hearts and not "bleeding hearts"
Old 12-28-2003, 06:48 PM

i saw this vidio a while back and i felt sorry for the driver .

Be carefull on the bumpy roads you honda drivers .
Old 12-28-2003, 11:59 PM

If he had a roll-cage, and 4 point hardnesses? I think he should be OK now. Do you agree?

Quick Reply: Video of Integra type-r crash. Driver killed.