Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Tale Of A BMW Driver

Old 12-13-2002, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tale Of A BMW Driver

The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't Believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway (the driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.)!

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane (why do underlings use this lane? Surely everyone knows it is for BMW drivers only?).

Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 176 km/h enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 120 km/h. Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast! Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to go to court and show them. The man also said if I carried on like this they would take my drivers licence away! Can you imagine no need for a drivers licence?

See, now THAT's the sort of respect you get when you buy and drive a BMW!
Old 12-13-2002, 12:26 PM

LOL!
Old 12-13-2002, 12:34 PM

ROFL very good write-up!
Old 12-13-2002, 12:34 PM

one quick question. why is speed in kilometer and why r u in motorway? r u in some other country or in Arlington Virginia?
hahah. funny story.

LIL Raja
Old 12-13-2002, 12:35 PM

and what's a slip road?
Old 12-13-2002, 01:02 PM

what kind of bmw do you have? I got the same thing happened to me. Driving my bmw in arlington. from middle of no where a Robo cop jumps on the street and pulls me over. He risked his life but wanted to tell me BMWs are baddddddddd ass cars.

LIL Raja

Originally posted by #22Benny
The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't Believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway (the driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.)!

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane (why do underlings use this lane? Surely everyone knows it is for BMW drivers only?).

Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 176 km/h enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 120 km/h. Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast! Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to go to court and show them. The man also said if I carried on like this they would take my drivers licence away! Can you imagine no need for a drivers licence?

See, now THAT's the sort of respect you get when you buy and drive a BMW!
Old 12-13-2002, 01:54 PM

I can't take credit for writing it. I found it and pasted it here, I think it was off some Australian website.
Old 12-13-2002, 02:40 PM

haha.....

Way too funny.

I am an excellent BMW driver. So, Robocop wasn't my match. hehe......
Old 12-13-2002, 03:07 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stealthy_S2K
[B]haha.....

Old 12-13-2002, 05:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BMW.....are my initials. But it wasn't me.