Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Saturn Sky

Old 09-30-2009, 06:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=rockville,Sep 30 2009, 06:45 AM]Well I wasn't sure our chief fool would show but here you are
Didn't you claim Honda invented double wishbone suspension in the 1980s or something like that?

Old 09-30-2009, 07:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Silverstreak HX,Sep 30 2009, 06:38 PM
I luv how you Generally Moron Fanbois just don't give up (but your cars sure do)
1. Corvette - Really how does it deliver? Sure its fast in a straight line and posts good numbers in tests but when you mention Fun to Drive as an Aston/Ferrari/Maserati dealer said "It is total crap".
2. Well some people don't want to go to the dealership all the time to deal with issues big or small. Why waste my time? And also which is why I buy my Hondas with manual transmissions so I don't worry about that automatic problem!
3. So what if it rides good or bad I keep going back to that bad reliability thing . Nope ain't trusting GM AGAIN!
4. Ok
5. You know in a modern convertible to get out of the car to put the top up (In the Rain) is completely stupid and NOT ACCEPTABLE ! What year was this top designed ? 1955?
6. Yeah opinion well yeah thats a funny thing and something the GM fanboi especially you can not deal with an opinion that is different from yours . To me there is Way too much proof that GM for the most part is crap . Owners opinions,Mechanics opinions, and Consumer Reports, Edmunds, and Epinions are especially valuable when considering a car purchase . Using these 6 tools pretty much eliminates GM from consideration for me. I just try to warn others of making a Costly mistake.
7. You are just not listening as usual!
Great stuff from time to time - Ok please name a few because I don't see them !
And don't say the Vette either . Driven one and the 911 is just so much more car that I would never consider the Vette! Not to mention that "Much worse than average" rating from CR. Oh how many years has this car gotten that rating?
And the top thing well thats where we have this thing called engineering that Oh yeah Did Gm outsource that too? Well the S2000 is so much more simple to use and you don't leave the car which is much appreciated given a oncoming downpour! Another example of where GM does not sweat the details and well eventually leading to the demise of Saturn and Pontiac . Bad details and bad Management . Bye bye.
blah blah blah.

Silver. You are an idiot. I'm saying how a rational person might not agree with the views you have. You are talking with out thinking.

Hell, you are so far up Honda's tail that you actually believe that they invented double A-arm suspension.