Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

S2k for NSX

Old 12-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zoomie
Saying that your family paid you not to join the military strongly implies that you, or your family believe that you are too good for it or that it is beneath you.
No, it doesn't. It is simply (and the #1 reason) that his parents do not want him to face any kind of danger in military conflicts. I'm guessing his family is Vietnamese (hair salon), so it makes the more sense. Asian/Vietnamese parents do not want their children to join the U.S. military (or any military for that matter).
Old 12-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by stupkid
Forreals what the f@#k is up with everyone? I came to this forum when I first got my s2k for help and to meet new people who share the same enthusiasm. f@#k THE PEOPLE PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. I've been nice to everyone ever since I first joined this forum. I've tried helping others, and many others have helped me. I thank people every time for their useful replies. Before I joined I was hesitant because I knew there was gonna be some assholes but I joined anyways so it would be helpful in finding an s2k. After I got my s2k, I never had any problems with people at all on the forums. Until now, I'm just f@#king asking for advice! Stop you're douchebagyness and f@#king help people instead of putting stepping all over them.
Probably because you're the typical over privileged, underworked dumbass kid that my generation suffers from, and also that subsequently is getting into S2000's all the time.

Stop blaming everyone else, it's a forum and you take the good with the bad. Maybe Mommy and Daddy should stop you from coming on S2KI so you don't get your feelings hurt?
Old 12-07-2011, 10:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Steponme
Originally Posted by Zoomie' timestamp='1323294046' post='21219065
Saying that your family paid you not to join the military strongly implies that you, or your family believe that you are too good for it or that it is beneath you.
No, it doesn't. It is simply (and the #1 reason) that his parents do not want him to face any kind of danger in military conflicts. I'm guessing his family is Vietnamese (hair salon), so it makes the more sense. Asian/Vietnamese parents do not want their children to join the U.S. military (or any military for that matter).
Exactly. And "nail" salon haha, they are really over protective and care about family safety first. Like I said, they want me to join but don't want me to risk it and die before them, because it's not right when a parent has to bury a child.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I lol'd. Nothing as funny as a 'rich Asian kid' whose mommy and daddy does everything for them. Now I don't even feel bad about my previous two posts.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:03 PM

k
Old 12-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Steponme' timestamp='1323327217' post='21220199
[quote name='Zoomie' timestamp='1323294046' post='21219065']
Exactly. And "nail" salon haha, they are really over protective and care about family safety first. Like I said, they want me to join but don't want me to risk it and die before them, because it's not right when a parent has to bury a child.
[/quote]

I don't know about yours, but the nail salon owners I know are very rich. I'm sure your parents can afford to buy you a car or two. Go for an NSX! Screw what some of these guys say, you only live once and especially since your parents can afford it. Milk them for money while you can. I would too if my parents were rich, but they aren't. After all, when parents pass away, it's not like they can take money with them.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:10 PM

Thanks lol, Yeah I just wanna have fun right now. I'm still young, I got a whole life ahead of me. I'm not gonna do anything stupid to shorten my life.
But I am deciding to keep the S, and just wait for a while until I get the NSX since the NSX would be only used for weekends haha
Old 12-08-2011, 03:46 AM

Can a mod please lock this waste of a thread
Old 12-08-2011, 04:36 AM

Received 215 Likes on 148 Posts

Would you guys do it?

Edit: changed everything because people are just f*cking assholes if you ask for help.

Edit2: changing it again. Please stop all the hate.
Since OP seems to want it closed... it is closed.