Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

S2k for NSX

Old 12-07-2011, 03:18 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

hahaha.... omg. Such an epic thread. Mods should sticky this one.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a troll
Old 12-07-2011, 04:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2nd best thread in the past 2 months
Old 12-07-2011, 06:16 PM

Received 416 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by FluKy15
I was born into the wrong family
I was born in the wrong body.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:29 PM

I'm in the Air Force and I don't think its bad at all. In fact I wish I did it earlier in life...
Old 12-07-2011, 06:53 PM

This thread makes me sick. Shame on your parents for their offer. It's parents like yours that are the reason America today is so soft.

No one's parents want them to be put in harms way. But the idea of "Not my son, let someone else's son do it" is nothing but selfish. What would happen if every parent said that?

Don't buy an NSX. Take that money and donate every penny of it to the wounded warrior project. Or to the kids who lost a parent at war and now can't afford a car, or school supplies, or college tuition.

The only smart thing you did is delete what you wrote about how you're getting free money.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:55 PM

Oh how the demographic has changed here since I joined.....
Old 12-07-2011, 07:19 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think the NSX is a really cool looking car but the S2000 is more fun to drive to me. I wouldn't really go for the NSX unless you want the (older) exotic looks and the comfier drive. I prefer raw cars for sports cars, such as the S2000 and RX-7, and luxury cars for comfort, such as the E-class or LS460.

There are plenty of cars that provide a medium of both such as BMWs. But going NSX when you have an S2000 does not seem like a good move to me. I'd take an M3 over an NSX if I was looking for a car in that category.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by stupkid
Originally Posted by USAF_S2K' timestamp='1323244691' post='21217267
so your parents gave you money for not joining the military......im not gonna get started on that. The military would be good for you, sounds like you havnt had to want for anything your whole life. maybe it could teach you something. not saying your spoiled, but not saying your not either since i dont know you. you can get your degree for free while you are in or go to a college and get a commission through rotc and be an engineer for the air force or another branch. you will gain alot of experience and see the world. after a few years you can hop out and continue on. just sayin
They don't dislike the military. They want me to join and would be proud but they are scared. They have friends that have been killed. My grandpa was in the Vietnam war and was shot. My uncle had his hand blown off by a bomb. My cousin is in the Air Force and he's seen his friends been shot. And all my friends that have joined loved it no matter what branch they were in. My mom owns a nail salon (typical asian lol) which she meets new people everyday and has customers who know of somebody or have served for our country. They are all worried but happy and proud, and I can't worry my family. My whole entire family worry about my cousin and he tells me his mom cries everyday. I just can't do that. I've explained to my parents about ROTC and benefits of joining, but there is no way that is going to happen anytime soon. My mom said if school really isn't my thing then I can go. The guy I bought my car from, his dad was in a war in Iran a long time ago and saw many of his friends killed in front of him. He told me if I really loved my parents I wouldn't go against them no matter what. And I'm listening to him. I do regret not serving and think about it everyday. But nothing makes me more happy than knowing that my family is happy.
Whatever, baby boy. One day you'll realize that Mommy and Daddy can't make YOU happy, so you should do shit on your own.

And for reference, quit being a pussy. My father went on THREE tours in Vietnam as a f@#king paratrooper, my mother was one of the first women in the Army at Westpoint, and my stepfather was in the army as well. Do you think any of them would tell me that people die so I shouldn't do something like join the military? Oh no, mommy and daddy are scared for you to go in the military, so don't do it! Here baby boy, have a nice car that you don't deserve instead!

People f@#king die every day. You're more likely to get killed being a pussy and staying here, driving your cars that you had handed to you than you would be if you joined the military, if you want to be realistic. Maybe you should inform mommy and daddy that getting killed in an auto accident is statistically one of the most likely ways for an American to die.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:40 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Forreals what the f@#k is up with everyone? I came to this forum when I first got my s2k for help and to meet new people who share the same enthusiasm. f@#k THE PEOPLE PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. I've been nice to everyone ever since I first joined this forum. I've tried helping others, and many others have helped me. I thank people every time for their useful replies. Before I joined I was hesitant because I knew there was gonna be some assholes but I joined anyways so it would be helpful in finding an s2k. After I got my s2k, I never had any problems with people at all on the forums. Until now, I'm just f@#king asking for advice! Stop you're douchebagyness and f@#king help people instead of putting stepping all over them.

Quick Reply: S2k for NSX