Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

S2000 to M3........

Old 03-21-2004, 03:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by no_really

Yeah, I am in love with you, but I am screwing this other guy, just cuz, nothing personal, I still love you, I just never want to see you again"

ouch......hope that didnt really happen.......but i agree with all the statements.....i hope all girls aren't like that when it comes to cars....and if you loved the S so much, why didnt you just buy a low mileage 03(since they drive better, but you dotn care about that)?

but back to the point.....my roommate has a 2003 m3 with smg and i love it. he's not much of a car guy.....I, on the other hand, am a huge car guy. I've driven both the s2000 and the m3, and they are different in my opinion. the m3 is definatly faster (it should be, has 333hp as opposed to 240, and more torque to boot) but its also heavier, like poeple have said.
Old 03-21-2004, 04:13 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by no_really

"Yeah, I am in love with you, but I am screwing this other guy, just cuz, nothing personal, I still love you, I just never want to see you again" "why are you being so weird? You act like you don't like me or something, when all I did was cut you out of my life."

Um.... No offense, but don't take out your personal issue's that you had over your gf or ex at me....I think you made a complete a$$ out of yourself. What does my thread absolutely have anything to do with....."I still love you, I just never want to see you again"....

Um....ahhh...love sucks! Deal with it in a mature way and not like a little whinning boy. Chicks are turned off by guy's like you....but I'm sure you've learned that already
Old 03-21-2004, 05:56 PM

awwww christy people picking on you?
i'm just kidding. i still cant wait to see you with your new M. Am I more excited than you are?
hahaha
Old 03-21-2004, 06:25 PM
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by christy
Originally posted by no_really

"Yeah, I am in love with you, but I am screwing this other guy, just cuz, nothing personal, I still love you, I just never want to see you again" "why are you being so weird? You act like you don't like me or something, when all I did was cut you out of my life."

Um.... No offense, but don't take out your personal issue's that you had over your gf or ex at me....I think you made a complete a$$ out of yourself. What does my thread absolutely have anything to do with....."I still love you, I just never want to see you again"....

Um....ahhh...love sucks! Deal with it in a mature way and not like a little whinning boy. Chicks are turned off by guy's like you....but I'm sure you've learned that already
It's called "giving you $#%&" See smilies. Lots of people treat their car like a significant other, hence the reference to girlfriends. In my experience, women like me fine, but obviously, I would prefer it if every woman I liked found me as attractive as I am sure my car finds me

Thanks for the kiss, BTW, that was sweet
Old 03-21-2004, 07:50 PM

Christy sorry to hear about what happen to your S2000!!

Well, as far as the M3 goes I think you will love it!! That car is definately awesome! If you bought the one with the SMG tranny, man.... you just have to drive it in order to know what I am talking about!! I am very impressed with the BMW M3.

As derrick stated earlier, it is a good daily driver and performs quite awesome.

-Alan
Old 03-21-2004, 08:00 PM

Originally posted by AzNxKuKu
Christy sorry to hear about what happen to your S2000!!

Well, as far as the M3 goes I think you will love it!! That car is definately awesome! If you bought the one with the SMG tranny, man.... you just have to drive it in order to know what I am talking about!! I am very impressed with the BMW M3.

As derrick stated earlier, it is a good daily driver and performs quite awesome.

-Alan
Thanks I bought it in 6 speed manual though....I think I'll bored of the SMG one day
Old 03-21-2004, 10:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

christy, i'm just curious to know how old you are and what you do for a living. i hate to admit it, but i'm kinda envious of you. i wish i could just go out and buy a new m3 right now...
Old 03-21-2004, 10:35 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by VTEC_Junkie
christy, i'm just curious to know how old you are and what you do for a living.
Old 03-22-2004, 12:52 AM

This thread has gotten kinda weird with all the confusing flames. But Christy, if you're retarded like some people have called you, I'd be more than happy to take care of your M3 for ya.
Old 03-22-2004, 01:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by christy

Quick Reply: S2000 to M3........