Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

R.I.P. Raw

Old 11-22-2004, 03:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daniel_h23_2000,Nov 22 2004, 12:06 PM
okay you're making it way too dramatic

I understand there is some sentimental values to your old integra that your brother has been driving, but.... its just a car

calling your car sweetie, writing a poem about your past experience with your raw..... :/ idk its weird

you have a better car now so just enjoy it. i'm sure you'll get over it very quickly
you don't deserve an S2000.... go drive an accord
Old 11-22-2004, 04:20 PM

I understand how u feel. i still love my ITR. i would hate for it to get destroyed or stolen even its not mine anymore.

some people buy and sell cars and just say..."its just a car"
but others like you, me, and few others dont think it that way.
Old 11-22-2004, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by daniel_h23_2000,Nov 22 2004, 12:06 PM
okay you're making it way too dramatic

I understand there is some sentimental values to your old integra that your brother has been driving, but.... its just a car

calling your car sweetie, writing a poem about your past experience with your raw..... :/ idk its weird

you have a better car now so just enjoy it. i'm sure you'll get over it very quickly
YOU DON'T DESERVE AN S2K. Go drive a Murano. I bet you drive around in your car with stickers saying "HoMo" on it b/c you are such a hater. We honda owners are L33t and have mad respect for our cars with a passion so intense you wouldn't ever imagine.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z32S2K,Nov 22 2004, 06:12 PM
YOU DON'T DESERVE AN S2K. Go drive a Murano. I bet you drive around in your car with stickers saying "HoMo" on it b/c you are such a hater. We honda owners are L33t and have mad respect for our cars with a passion so intense you wouldn't ever imagine.
Hahaha, that made me laugh
Old 11-23-2004, 08:03 AM

Thanks for all the support guys.

My brother went to check the car out yesterday. He says it looks repairable. Possibly just some damaged suspension components and bodywork. Here are a couple camera phone shots he took.

Please excuse the fugly wheels. My bro and his gay freind put those on to be Gay-DM for the day
Old 11-23-2004, 08:22 AM

So I take it nothing major was stolen? (Engine, body parts, etc.)

From the pics, it *looks* repairable...I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya...
Old 11-23-2004, 08:45 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

YOU DON'T DESERVE AN S2K. Go drive a Murano. I bet you drive around in your car with stickers saying "HoMo" on it b/c you are such a hater. We honda owners are L33t and have mad respect for our cars with a passion so intense you wouldn't ever imagine
Seriously, shut the up.

My view -- cars are machines. Some of us don't develop much emotional attachment to our cars. Saying that this attitude is incorrect or only applies to folks with money is not correct.

As the former owner of a Type-R I have to ask -- were all of the Type-R parts you had legit or stolen?
Old 11-23-2004, 10:23 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry man. I know how it feels to loose a car that you love so dearly. Some people just don't understand. Yes it's a machine, but it's a machine that stirs your soul.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:32 AM

damn man sorry to hear of the loss. Hopefully you can fix her up and get her running again those are definately impressive numbers you got on the integra. Those theives deserve to rott in hell.

And I know what you mean by working a fast food joint too i'm no baller here either.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by steve c,Nov 23 2004, 09:45 AM
Seriously, shut the up.

My view -- cars are machines. Some of us don't develop much emotional attachment to our cars. Saying that this attitude is incorrect or only applies to folks with money is not correct.

As the former owner of a Type-R I have to ask -- were all of the Type-R parts you had legit or stolen?
I am trulyz srryz yo. I was just trying to say I got mad respekt for da ballurz who work hard for the car they really want. When you looze the first car you bought and worked on it truly iz wierd and sad that its all down the drain. 1

Quick Reply: R.I.P. Raw