Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.
View Poll Results: NORMALLY, how much over the speed limits do you drive (highways and cities)? Be honest!
Always @ the limits.
2.13%
Less than 5 mph over.
2.84%
5-10 mph over.
41.13%
10-15 over.
34.04%
15+ over.
19.86%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Poll of speed!

Old 04-26-2005 | 01:41 PM

but, but officer (i've always wanted to say that ).......

anyways, i was speaking to your mis-guided attempt at projecting your existence as joe-cop, anytown.

i assume your superiors know about how you conduct yourself on internet boards, right?

(that other thread was bad, man...didn't look good on you...especially your attitude/language and all that innuendo....that is if you really are a cop.)

Old 04-26-2005 | 01:41 PM
mav

Originally Posted by Officer_down,Apr 26 2005, 05:39 PM
Be careful now! You may be hurting my feelings. In case you haven't known, I'm half Asian, buffoon. How can I be racist against half of me? But yes, in general, I have noticed that Asian little punks, like you, are very typical. But don't sue me! Sue God!
I am young but at 30 I'm hardly a little punk, prick maybe, punk no.

I have one wish for you... that one of these so-called young Asian punks that you so love to pick on will one of these days give you the whooping of your life.
Old 04-26-2005 | 01:43 PM
Banned

Anyway, my fun is over here, before it gets out of hand again. Fun is fun, but I gotta be careful.
Old 04-26-2005 | 01:47 PM
mav

Keep it coming officer_asshole, maybe I'll forward some your more enlightening posts to the Seattle IA Department. They may not care how you talk to people on the internet however I don't think they will like you threatening an innocent civilian in your own jurisdiction.

Hey I hear they are hiring rent-a-losers at the local malls, you might want to check it out.
Old 04-26-2005 | 01:49 PM
Banned

My fun is over! Not going to stoop down to your level anymore. Say what you will, but it'll only make me laugh. I do my job very finely and they all appreciate it.
Old 04-26-2005 | 01:52 PM
Banned

Oh btw, my main income is my restaurant, not my salary. Should I retire anytime soon, I'll be working at my own restaurant, and wouldn't be working as a rent-a-loser. And lest you foget, I also manage a boot camp part-time. Plenty of jobs for an ex-ranger, ex-homicide detective!
Old 04-26-2005 | 01:57 PM
mav

Awww I guess you just scared of the big bad IA coming after you.

Word of advice... delete your posts. Rumor is someone from your area has reported you already.
Old 04-26-2005 | 02:00 PM
Banned

I clearly haven't said anything out of line. Just because you don't like what I've said doesn't mean they are out of line. I'm just fine, thank you! Not afraid of anyone one bit.

Like I said, my fun is over! Move on, little punk! Move on! Bickering is fun for a while but then it gets old and tiresome, like now.
Old 04-26-2005 | 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by mav,Apr 26 2005, 05:47 PM
They may not care how you talk to people on the internet.
oh, i think they'd care....

in any profession, character is everything.

no different than a perfectly hard-working lawyer/doctor/clerk that then goes home and deals in internet por n .
Old 04-26-2005 | 02:19 PM
mav

Originally Posted by Officer_down,Apr 26 2005, 06:00 PM
I clearly haven't said anything out of line. Just because you don't like what I've said doesn't mean they are out of line. I'm just fine, thank you! Not afraid of anyone one bit.

Like I said, my fun is over! Move on, little punk! Move on! Bickering is fun for a while but then it gets old and tiresome, like now.
Oh no you clearly haven't said anything out of line... except...

You talk a lot of crap for such a little dude, Bill. I'm 30 minutes away from you, why don't you put your money where your mouth is? You sit behind a computer and mouth off like a punk, but deep down, you're nothing more than a little scared girl. How about I'll drive to your friend's business in Bel Red and ask for you? I don't know where you live but I know exactly where your friend is. Little Billy girl, don't make me drive there and snap you in half like a toothpick. lol.gif I really wouldn't need my badge or gun, I'll just pick your skinny ass up with one hand and smack you with the other. You've been talking a lot of crap to Pakisho and others but they're thousands of miles away, I'm local! I guess it's time to teach little Billy girl a lesson since I'm local. See you @ your friend's shop! wink.gif

Little Billy girl is about 5'10-5'11", 160 lbs. lol.gif I would snap you in half like a toothpick. Wait, I can pick up 160 lbs with one hand. Let's see if I can do that with you. lol.gif

Does anyone know little Billy girl's last name? I need his last name to find his address.
I'm not one to start any troubles, but I would love to teach you a lesson (rough you up a little) or show you that you're not the toughest guy in the world. You must be one stupid, stupid guy to challenge or threaten police officers. eek3.gif Are you and your buddy Rich (and all of the gangstas you claim to know) ready for my department and I? Man, you must be the stupidest guy in the world or you have the U.S. military back you up, of which I don't know about. freak2.gif

Alright, I'm taking this to PM. Just give me your last name and you won't even have to make an appointment. We'll bring the beef and beer right to your residence. Even you are not stupid enough to think you are tough enough for the Seattle PD, are you? eek3.gif Man, you truly are one stupid and insane little guy. eek1.gif

Alright people, show's over! Nothing more to see here! If Billy girl is tough or stupid enough to give me his last name, then he and I will have a very funny show. I will just rough him up a little. After all, this is America, not the communists, I can't just kill him and forget about it. In communist countries, their police can do that, but not here. smile.gif
To those who see that I'm only a gangster with a badge, you don't understand. When you face with criminals and murderers so frequently, you almost naturally develop a tough attitude to counter-balance the environment. It lives within you. It's much like a soldier in a war. I'm not at all a gangster with a badge. In this field of work, one's gotta have a tough attitude to cope with the challenges from criminals. I'm a homicide detective, not a sheriff who deals with your usual domestic violence or usual public disturbances and altercations. I solely investigate on murders. I've seen things that you wish you'll never have seen in your entire lives.

As for this Bill character, I can promise there won't be any type of altercation. Even he is not stupid enough to dare to lay a finger on me. I just feel like roughing him up a little and teaching him to realize reality a bit, that he's not the toughest kid in town, even towards authorities. If he's stupid enough to lay a finger on me, I'll chop it off! wink.gif
P.S. Please ignore this topic between he and I. I will deal with him in PM's. I promise not to do anything much to him, except to rough his collar up a little bit. wink.gif
Not only do the Russian police do that, but many others do that as well.

No, I wouldn't like to kill or hurt anyone. Like I said, I always disliked the punkiness of Under-rated and since he's local, I've always wanted to meet him. I wouldn't hurt him or fight with him, because I'm not a barbarian. I just wanted to meet him, grab his collar, push him against the wall and get within an inch of his face and talk to him.

But anyway, all this seems silly. A middle-aged officer picking fight with a young dude. He apologized for being a punk, and I was a bit hot-headed. But rest assured I wasn't gonna fight him, I just wanted to meet him and rough his collars up a little bit. He and I are about 20 minutes apart.
Your lawyer? How would you talk to your lawyer if your body was buried somewhere? lol.gif Your lawyer?!! rofl.gif

Power trip? No matter where you go, it's always gonna be like so.
Isn't America wonderful? We give out tickets to punks like you so we can laugh about it. Didn't you spend a bunch of money on your lawyers? lol.gif Isn't it wonderful knowing that I can go at Mach 3 and still wouldn't be ticketed? Not that I do, but I know I wouldn't get one. When your butt speeds, bam! Ticket! lol.gif Ah, the simple joy of life!
And how would your lawyer help you out if his body was buried too? lol.gif

Ahh! The sweet nector of power trip! The sweet nector of life! thumbsup.gif

Doesn't matter where you go, punk, if you speed, you'll get caught. You live in the Bay Area and you don't have to deal with arrogant cops? Hahaha! I have friends in the Bay's department. I think they are just a touch arrogant too. No matter where you go on earth, police will always be on a power trip. You're lucky you're not in Russia or China, otherwise, you'll get bitch-slapped and you would just come home and cry to your mama. lol.gif I know one place where you won't encounter arrogant cops though, the moon! biggrin.gif

Alright, my fun with you little punks is enough. It's fun to crack up once in a while, but I must part.

How do you know if you're a little punk? When you keep getting into troubles with the law. wink.gif

Disclaimer: not all police officers are arrogant! lol.gif
Wow! You see? Do ya'll see what human trash like this I deal with on a daily basis? You see, trash like this guy is why I have a job. And you expect me to respect this kind of trash? Never! Respect or disrespect us, but you shall obey the laws and we will enforce them. You see, this kind of trash is why we have a very skeptical view of most people. It's trash like this guy that will murder and hurt people, then guys like me to come rescue the society. It's trash like this guy that will rape and rob, then guys like me will come rescue the society. I'm paid to take out trash like this and I've done a very fine job. wink.gif

After reading all of my posts, I felt silly for arguing with a bunch of little kids. redface.gif It's like I'm having a midlife crisis or something. It's silly to argue with kids, and even sillier to argue with trash like this guy. eek1.gif It's trash like this that's made us into arrogant and forceful individuals. We have to be like that to counter the trash we encounter. Now you see!!!
That's what the IAD is for. Go cry and whine to them! lol.gif
I find the last quote to be extremely foretelling, except you will be crying and whining to them.

Quick Reply: Poll of speed!