Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Please stop going out of your way to park by me

Old 07-06-2009, 06:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread = Epic win.

Usually I don't get out of my way to park further away but if its at like a school environment, sometimes i bring cones with me and put them on the spaces next to my car lol.
Cones? c'mon man, I'm just as anal as the next person about door dings and I go to school in the city...where cars get bumped all the time. Cones are a little worse than double parking in two spaces in my book.

This thread reminds me of a similar story, didn't happen to me thankfully, but I was in the library parking lot waiting for an SUV to back out of a space so I can take it when all of sudden said suv scrapes its front bumper against the rear passenger door of the car next to it. Now, I though to my self "oh shit" and fully expecting her to stop and put a note on the car. However, the driver (yes sadly it was an Asian girl....on her cell phone), just backs up all the way and books it out the lot. I was shocked and swing my car around and to chase after her. It took me 3 stop signs of honking and eventually having to pull out in front of her to get her to stop. I tell her to go back and leave her contact and insurance info on the car and call the cops. She doesn't say anything the whole time as she is STILL yabbering on the phone, but she turns around and I follow her back and wait for the cops to arrive while she CONTINUES to talk on her cell phone
Old 07-06-2009, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by HondasRslow,Jul 6 2009, 08:06 PM
Its horrible for me because I have to go to college. I get these rich ass blonde girls that park next to me and they have no care in the world. They're so busy talking on their cellphones and trying to park that $70,000 SUV. I hate south florida sometimes....
Hey. Those $70,000 SUVs are difficult to park while you're on the phone and doing your nails.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:10 PM

i know what i told wrote previously, but since we broke out the stories i have one too
i was beefing with a guy i pretty much grew up with, i see him in a convenience store, i go take a leak and get my stuff and i walk back to my truck and it's keyed, i went back and asked the cashier if she seen anything and she told me it was him, he took off like the p***y he is
that weekend i went out to the bar and i see his car (a riced out accord)
so i went medieval on it, i took a jack handle i had in the bed and broke his headlights, his "euroclears", and wrote YAT YAS on the side of his car
Old 07-06-2009, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by beanseff,Jul 6 2009, 11:10 PM
i know what i told wrote previously, but since we broke out the stories i have one too
i was beefing with a guy i pretty much grew up with, i see him in a convenience store, i go take a leak and get my stuff and i walk back to my truck and it's keyed, i went back and asked the cashier if she seen anything and she told me it was him, he took off like the p***y he is
that weekend i went out to the bar and i see his car (a riced out accord)
so i went medieval on it, i took a jack handle i had in the bed and broke his headlights, his "euroclears", and wrote YAT YAS on the side of his car

I sure hope that cashier was right.....
Old 07-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Former Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.E.G.,Jul 6 2009, 10:46 AM
Her door was completely caved in. You could see the outline of her side impact beam where the metal had collapsed around it.
I was expecting you to reverse a little and get junior's door, then drive to the other side and give her old man's side a touch up.

Some people just don't care about other people. That's pretty sad. Whenever I see some lazy SOB throw their trash out their window for YOUR TAX MONEY to pick up later scattered across the road... it's like they don't care if other people pick up their shit.

Selfish people are my least favorite people.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Former Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

An asian girl in a pickup truck, smoking a cigarette, with a dog on her lap, while talking on a cellphone backed into a sedan in front of the Starbucks. How's that for cliche. I stopped her as she was riding up the fender of the car and told her what she had done. She stared at me with a vacant look... cigarette drooping in the corner of her mouth with that ridiculous dog on her lap... and booked it out of there.

I wrote down her license plate number and put it on the windshield of the damaged car.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:29 PM

some people purposely ding cars out of jealousy and fun. some asshole dinged my door pretty well at work (probably a coworker). i also park in the larger spots far away from work. people are pretty bad now a days.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:40 PM

Double Park
Old 07-06-2009, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Snowmoto125,Jul 7 2009, 12:40 AM
Double Park
I purposely find double parked people and park as close as possible. double parking is not ever necessary and just shows you're a snob who thinks they're better than everyone else. I don't care how expensive your car is....if you want to avoid dings then park further away.

double parking =
Old 07-06-2009, 11:05 PM

The only time I can justify someone double parking is when they drive a gargantuan 4x4 lifted to the stratosphere. Double parking is better than them filling one spot and triple parking.

Quick Reply: Please stop going out of your way to park by me