Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Please stop going out of your way to park by me

Old 07-06-2009, 10:22 AM

Received 107 Likes on 65 Posts

lol. Thanks for the compliments guys.

I just put forth a great deal of effort making sure that I treat people fairly and when I fail to do so, I show up hat in hand and apologize or whatever it takes to make it right.

I have accidentally dinged people's doors and left them a note with my contact info. Hell, when I was 15 I got my first real job at a place that builds dump truck and I drove the shop go cart into some lady's station wagon in the parking lot. It cost me nearly half of what I made that summer but I repaired her car. I'm no saint and I don't expect people to fall all over themselves to look out for my property.

But when someone has such a blatant disregard for my property they can expect a reckoning.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:46 AM

I have experienced one other similar situation.

I was just out of high school and someone stole my honda civic. (it actually turned out to be a family member who borrowed money against the title behind my back and got it repossessed, but at the time I was still under the impression that it had gotten stolen... My family sucks lol)

I needed a car to get around in and my dad gave me this 1990 Nissan Sentra that had been left out in the snow in Illinois for half a dozen winters. The whole thing was a rattle trap and was falling apart at the seams.

Regardless, it was my car and I was protective of it as I would be anything else.

One night I was talking to my girlfriend while on my cell phone and there was a big traffic jam so I pulled into a K Mart parking lot. I can't remember what the event was (maybe forth of July) but there was a lot of traffic so I just sat there talking on the phone since it was obvious that I wasn't going anywhere for a while.

I was reclined back in my seat relaxing on the phone so it wasn't readily apparent that I was in the car.

This burgundy Toyota Camry parks on my driver's side. This lady freaking throws her door open wiiiiide and it hits my door really hard. She doesn't realize I'm in the car.

She turns to her husband who was driving and says yucks it up about how she just slammed the shit out of my car. He thinks it's just teh funniest thing he's ever heard and he tells her to do it again. I suspect he was just being a smartass but she saw his smartass and raised him one cuntface and she deliberately slammed her car door into my door again.

Her two kids, maybe 3-6 years of age just think all of this is hilarious. She sees that they are yucking it up in the back seat and opens their door and hits my rear driver's side door ON PURPOSE to amuse them.

Little junior son of a bitch #1 nearly pisses himself laughing. He gets out of the car and slams his door into my rear door!!!

It's a freaking family affair. Comedy hour at K Mart at my expense.

The lady turns to reflect upon the carnage she has inflicted on my car and she sees me in the car staring at her in disbelief. For a split second I can tell that she is startled to see me, but then she puts on this shit-eating grin and looks at me and shrugs like , "ehh, life is silly, aint it?"

If this had happened at any other time under any other circumstances I would have probably hopped out of the car and started screaming. But my some miracle my rage was surpassed by a moment of clarity. I knew exactly what I needed to do.

I just smirked at her and let her and her family walk into K Mart without a word shared between us.

Once they got out of sight I eased my driver's side door open, I turned in my seat so that my feet were now resting on the arm rest of the door double-foot kicked my door as hard as I could sending it flying into her door.

Now, this particular year of Nissan Sentra has the type of seat belt where the shoulder strap buckles to the window frame on the door.

I utilized this strap as a return mechanism for my battering ram, err uhh door. I would kick the door and then pull it back with the seat belt. Kick, pull, kick, pull, lather rinse repeat.

I literally kicked my door into hers at least 20 times, hell, maybe 50. I just let all of my anger out and I just beat the shit out of her shiny new car.

Her door was completely caved in. You could see the outline of her side impact beam where the metal had collapsed around it.

I fired my shit bucket up and rejoined the traffic jam feeling like a million bucks.

Most people would tell you that if you invented a time machine that they would go back and watch the crucifixion of jesus, or buy stock in microsoft, or shoot Adolph Hitler. Not me. I'd go find a spot in front of K Mart just to see the look on that slut's face when she came out and saw her door.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ the ****? who the hell has shit like this happen to them?
Old 07-06-2009, 10:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I never go out of my way to park next to someone who has gone out of their way to park far away from everyone, but I do think they are a probably a douche bag.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:06 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

^^^^I would've let the air out of her tires. Life's silly when you're stuck at kmart with flat tires.

Leaving a napkin with a would be a nice topper.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by s2kpdx01,Jul 6 2009, 10:53 AM
^ the ****? who the hell has shit like this happen to them?
I am seriously the most unlucky person in the world. If anything bad can happen, it will.

I have become quite resilient, but sometimes I'm just like "WTF universe? What did I ever do to you?" lol.

Weird stuff always happens to me. Shall I tell you about my encounter with a deaf guy who was freaking out after a car drove off a cliff?

What about the time some drunken dickhead ran me off of the road and then pulled a gun on me for good measure only to be let go by the police.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:10 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Holy **** Mr EG. Your story is just great, and you're good at telling it too. So descriptive
Old 07-06-2009, 11:49 AM
CG

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

When I was in high school my Mom let me take her brand new car out for the day. I stopped at a buger joint and parked where I could keep my eye on her car. As luck would have it two cops sat down in the booth next to me. A car pulled in and both me and the cops saw them ding my moms' car with their door. I jumped up and the cops told me to sit down and be cool for a minute. They quietly told me there wouldn't be enough damage for them to bother doing anything about it but if it was them they'd kick the shit out of the guys door. I told them I didn't want to get arrested for doing that and they told me they wouldn't be looking when I left. So I walked out and kicked a huge dent in the side of the other car and drove away.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:54 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.E.G.,Jul 6 2009, 01:46 PM
I fired my shit bucket up and rejoined the traffic jam feeling like a million bucks.
You forgot to leave a note:
"Life's not so silly now, is it?"
Old 07-06-2009, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CG,Jul 6 2009, 11:49 AM
When I was in high school my Mom let me take her brand new car out for the day. I stopped at a buger joint and parked where I could keep my eye on her car. As luck would have it two cops sat down in the booth next to me. A car pulled in and both me and the cops saw them ding my moms' car with their door. I jumped up and the cops told me to sit down and be cool for a minute. They quietly told me there wouldn't be enough damage for them to bother doing anything about it but if it was them they'd kick the shit out of the guys door. I told them I didn't want to get arrested for doing that and they told me they wouldn't be looking when I left. So I walked out and kicked a huge dent in the side of the other car and drove away.
That is awesome ^^

Quick Reply: Please stop going out of your way to park by me