Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Paris Hilton has car trouble

Old 04-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow. why are you people even discussiong this chick?
Old 04-27-2006, 04:30 PM

Old 04-27-2006, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by DimaK321,Apr 26 2006, 04:05 PM
she IS what repulses me about pop culture
No freakin kidding. She is famous for what...?? Absolutely nothing at all. Nothing. Or her dumb sister. American society would idolize a stick with a camel shit on it if it was marketed right.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris Stack,Apr 26 2006, 05:16 PM
Damn right.

Criticize her all you want for being an idiot, skanky, etc, but what people forget is that, aside from her Daddy's money, she has made MILLIONS in her own right by marketing herself, at times, as a dumb blonde. Read that again, "has made millions"...suddenly doesn't seem so dumb, does it? Go on TV, pretend to be stupid, go to bank, cash check, go to MB dealer, buy most expensive car there. Tough life, if you can get it. If there was a TV market for dumb, slightly fat, upper-middle-class white 24y/o dudes, you can bet your sweet ass I'd be on TV making a fool out of myself, and laughing all the way to the bank while guys at "Real jobs" make fun of me on a message board. Bottom line is, was she a ditzy blonde with Daddy's money before? Yes. But has she leveraged that fact/image into tons MORE money, unlike a whole bunch of other rich daddy's girls? Damn right.
Dude, being famous for doing nothing and being rich makes it easy to make money. Also, when have whores (men or women) ever had trouble making money? She's still a dipshit.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:52 PM

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

[QUOTE=s2kpdx01,Apr 27 2006, 04:35 PM]Dude, being famous for doing nothing and being rich makes it easy to make money.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by DimaK321,Apr 26 2006, 08:05 AM
she IS what repulses me about pop culture
Count me in that camp. She is neither attractive nor particularly interesting. I'm not sure which I can't stand more: her, or the enabling guys in the greater populace that find her anything close to hot.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:01 PM

Wikipedia lists her "jobs" or money-making ventures as:
-Model
-Actress (TV and movies)
-Singer (album release sometime in 2006)
-Designer (purses, jewelry)
-Creating/Branding cologne and perfume
Name one of the above mentioned "jobs" she would of got if she was not rich and famous? A "leg up" (pun intended) is about the understatement of the f-in year. So she got bored being drunk and wanted to do something I'm not sure I get the point. Do you think she actually used her brains to get these "jobs?"

She turned being a dipshit into a gold mine....that's great. I understand what she did, Britney did the same thing with about the same amount of talent. At least Britney had to make herself famous.

How many other famous for nothing people are there? I guess you could argue any famous person, for the most part, is famous for nothing.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:05 PM

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kpdx01,Apr 27 2006, 05:01 PM
Name one of the above mentioned "jobs" she would of got if she was not rich and famous? A "leg up" (pun intended) is about the understatement of the f-in year. So she got bored being drunk and wanted to do something I'm not sure I get the point. Do you think she actually used her brains to get these "jobs?"

She turned being a dipshit into a gold mine....that's great. I understand what she did, Britney did the same thing with about the same amount of talent. At least Britney had to make herself famous.

How many other famous for nothing people are there? I guess you could argue any famous person, for the most part, is famous for nothing.
None, but that's not my point. My point is, tons of people with inherited money just spend it, they don't make it. Would you drag your ass off the couch (or out of the Enzo) every day if you had a fat bank account already, through no work of your own? I'd have a hard time getting out of bed every morning.

Paris has more money than most people could dream of, but she still is out there making more. I find that admirable. I find whinning about how she had an unfair advantage pathetic.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:07 PM

sounds like almost everyone in here is jealous...you cant hate on somoene for knowing the right people...whether or not they had an advantage of money sex appeal or whatever doesnt matter...
Old 04-27-2006, 06:14 PM

[QUOTE=Chris Stack,Apr 28 2006, 01:05 AM]

Paris has more money than most people could dream of, but she still is out there making more.

Quick Reply: Paris Hilton has car trouble