Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

My 2012 Maserati Granturismo MC. **pics**

Old 09-28-2013, 09:35 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by mchi5
Originally Posted by Disgustipated' timestamp='1380412538' post='22801438
[quote name='mchi5' timestamp='1380346736' post='22800704']
[quote name='Disgustipated' timestamp='1380337200' post='22800611']
i honestly think it's ugly and the interior is really gaudy. Not sure why but I expected more. Just not my kind of exotic, I guess. :\
Hey each their own, but i think it's one of the most beautiful and stunning cars ive ever seen, inside and out. How is the interior gaudy? because it's not bare bones and full of plastic crap like, say an Evo?

guess leather and real carbon fiber = gaudy....hum...

Maybe your Evo 8 is Less gaudy... but I think the last gen Evos are too boy racer and trying too hard...but hey what do I know
Defensive much?

It just doesn't look that great. I expected better, but maybe it's just the excessive carbon fiber throwing me off.

My Evo (well, I just sold it actually) is a daily driver supercar sedan, not meant to be flashy or ritzy. It's all about performance. It's also quite a bit less than a Maserati so I forgive the cheap interior.

And when I think of a really nice interior, I think of this:

Those, to me, are really elegant, gorgeous interiors. The S8's usage of carbon fiber doesn't come off as gaudy, I loved the M6 Gran Coupe's interior when I was in one, and the Aston... well, that's just heaven.
[/quote]

Not defensive. Just can't believe you're trying to compare a Mitsubishi to a Maserati. I think Evos are ugly as hell
[/quote]

You are defensive and you're literally pulling stuff out of your ass. At no point did I ever compare a Mitsu/Evo to a Maserati. You're the one that brought up the Evo and tried to talk a bunch of shit on it. I'm sorry that I didn't go ga-ga over Lamar Odom's traded-in Maserati that you're so in awe of.

Try reading over everything again. Jesus, what a sandy vag you've got.

And lol at your reply to Spud. You are so butthurt.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:46 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I think you're afforded a little panache when you buy a Maserati... if you want subtle, buy a Mercedes and blend into the pavement.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:34 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I think the car looks amazing, but when I looked up the weight on the car, it's heavy. If your intentions are using it for a daily, it's perfect If you want to go for a twisty run, you always can convince your wife to borrow the GT3.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, if it's any consolation Subaru seems to like the look of your Maserati. Of course they lack the great sounding V8, the automatic, 1,400 lbs of extra mass, and an extra $125,000 of price. But on the other hand a BRZ is sure to be more reliable. Mini-Maser on a diet.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:22 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Jesus, it really does look like the BRZ,lol

Anyway, gorgeous car!
Old 09-29-2013, 11:00 AM

Hey douche bag. I know I started the evo vs maserati thing because you came on here trashing my car on my thread when you have a Evo and think you're the shit. You got NOS in that?? Maybe some neon under lights to go with your new turbos?
Wow, the seething hatred! Anger management?

Oh I really like the pics of the S8, M6, and DB9 you posted. All cars you can never get and can only dream of.
Not a real man like you. You tell him!

Lamar Odom's traded maserati? Seems like someone watches too much Keeping up with the Kardashians. And who's the pussy now? You follow him on twitter too? Maybe you follow Kim and Kayne?
And this obsession with celebrities and vaginas. Troubling!

I rather get a "traded in Maserati", as you put it, that's worth $120k then your piece of shit cars.
And you backed that up by purchasing said used Maserati. You are clearly a man of your word.

I owned a Ferrari, 2 Maseratis and 4 Porsches so don't come here and try to call your wanna-be a supercar.
Bragging or complaining? Apparently none of them were worth holding onto.

I'm already shopping for my next car... Starts with a F and ends with a I, and I believe there is a 4, 5, and 8 in there.
So a Fiat 4 cylinder 5 speed that's 8 years old? I'm gonna guess a 2005 Punto. It fits. Italian. Coupe. Ugly. Slow. Unreliable.

You can say whatever you want after this because so done with s2ki. You and Spudracer should hook up and make some babies. You both are "sandy vags".
Hey hey hey.......I thought you and I had something special!
Old 09-29-2013, 11:18 AM

Hey mchi5, I wasn't really poking fun at your car. The Maserati is a nice car. Like I said someone at work has one in a light blue metallic paint. He and I park next to each other most mornings. It's a great looking and sounding sedan. Not my cup of tea at the moment. I'd much rather have the Ford GT that parks a few spaces away from us.

My point had nothing to do with you or your car. It was simply that here on S2Ki, one car weighing 3,400 lbs with a flappy paddle auto gearbox is declared a giant pig of a behemoth and completely undesirable primarily because it doesn't have a clutch by a bunch of people who have never been near the car in question. While another car weighing 4,200 lbs also using an auto gearbox with flappy paddles is proclaimed something to die for and the lack of a clutch is never even mentioned. Also by people who have never even been near said car.

As to an AMG roadster vs a Maserati sedan. Two completely different cars. So comparisons are dubious. You can't drive with the top down and I can't take another couple along for a dinner date. Enjoy your car!
Old 09-29-2013, 09:01 PM

Felicitations on the new ride! Don't let the critics get you down.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:18 PM

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

nice!
Old 09-30-2013, 06:43 AM
Site Moderator
Super Moderator

Received 2,868 Likes on 2,080 Posts

We're done here.