Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Interior Blogging Website

Old 01-11-2011, 06:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get someone that can write well. Sounds cool. Good videos would be interesting too.

If you have a designer that can get you an awesome psd file of what your blog should look like, try these guys to turn it into html/css.
http://www.psd2html.com/

We are using them right now to redo our somewhat ghetto blog and they are pretty awesome.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So when do you want me to take my car up and you guys can use my car as your first demo car for your site
Old 01-12-2011, 06:59 AM
Former Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Not stuipd, interesting. You have a pm.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:45 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for all the input and info. I agree that having a good writer is a must, but at this point, it would simply fall to me to do all of this as I wouldn't be in a position to pay anyone, and I don't know any good writers who are also automotive enthusiasts that would do this with me for free. A lot of planning still needs to be done on this but I'm not going to start off immediately as a huge website with everything to offer to absolutely everyone. It's going to start small, and grow from there.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:45 PM

Its a great idea and nowadays, almost everyone shops online. Or in my case read reviews online and buy online etc.

So if you have a good, user friendly webstite with lots of reviews, before and after pics and other interesting and informative stuff, it really will be helpful for your business.

And other than that, people like to get something off of anything so if you give them a discount through the website or like a coupon code and other stuff will be a good idea to attract people to the website. And as you know, ADERVERTISE , YouTwitFace, car formums and everywhere

GOOD IDEA OVERALL
Old 01-12-2011, 03:16 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by AliGhanizad,Jan 12 2011, 03:45 PM
Its a great idea and nowadays, almost everyone shops online. Or in my case read reviews online and buy online etc.

So if you have a good, user friendly webstite with lots of reviews, before and after pics and other interesting and informative stuff, it really will be helpful for your business.

And other than that, people like to get something off of anything so if you give them a discount through the website or like a coupon code and other stuff will be a good idea to attract people to the website. And as you know, ADERVERTISE , YouTwitFace, car formums and everywhere

GOOD IDEA OVERALL
The idea, as a whole, is not solely intended to promote our business. The majority of it, will be reviewing new OEM interiors for vehicles either nearly coming out, or just released to market. The other side will include the custom side and allow for trimmers all across the country, market their businesses and show their work. I understand what you're saying though. Appreciate the input.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i dig it.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:58 PM

I would hit it up once in a while. Not all the time though. But maybe I would if it had some really good writing and pics. Go for it, I think you're onto something!
Old 01-12-2011, 06:35 PM

I understand now, I definately DIG it
Old 01-12-2011, 09:16 PM

I think that would be really cool.
Personally for me, along with allowing people from across the country to show off their work and market themselves, i'd love to see some in depth do it yourself guides on how to do some things, ex, upholster dash or something. It's kind of hard to find proper how-to's on such things.

Quick Reply: Interior Blogging Website