Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

I got stopped for wreckless driving

Old 08-18-2005, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you are a dumb fcuk... stop driving. get a playstation and get racing games. your miata is not a go kart you can flip and roll back over and crank it up. it is a leathal weapon in your hands.
Old 08-18-2005, 03:26 PM

I call .

I seriously doubt if the author of this post is 16 YO. Think of all the teenagers you know. 99.99% of them could not have written the original post, nor the subsequent replies.

The 0.01 % that could are complete nerds who would not have pulled the $hit this person allegedly did.

Again, I call
Old 08-18-2005, 04:00 PM

Is this country so sad that for a 16 year old to make a post with mostly correct grammar, punctuation and usage is enough to raise a BS flag? Pathetic.

For what it's worth (FWIW for all you internet types), I'm 20 and would have had no problem writing as well as the original poster when I was 16. That is not anything special, it is, or should be, common knowledge.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by brent_strong,Aug 18 2005, 04:00 PM
Is this country so sad that for a 16 year old to make a post with mostly correct grammar, punctuation and usage is enough to raise a BS flag? Pathetic.

For what it's worth (FWIW for all you internet types), I'm 20 and would have had no problem writing as well as the original poster when I was 16. That is not anything special, it is, or should be, common knowledge.

Sad that it's the exception rather than the rule.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:17 PM

I live in CA and am familiar with the "standards" set in our schools. CA rates (last time I checked) in the lower 10% across the board in primary education.

I did not call on the grammar, punctuation and usage alone, it is the tone of the post.

Again, I know that some 16 YO could write that post. Those individuals however are not the kind of individual that would pull the stunt that this person claims to have done.

Furthermore, (and hopefully) the parents of a student that had the ability to write this post would have beaten the snot of their child for having pulled such a moronic stunt. I doubt if they would have condoned the child being out past his allowed curfew.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:38 PM

Fair enough. I just needed an excuse to rant.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:30 PM

I know people are scared to drive their S in snow because they're afraid of someone hitting them, but I'm more scared of driving during the warm months. I'd hate to lose my life or the life of a family member because some punk wants to push the limits on public roads.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by brent_strong,Aug 18 2005, 04:00 PM

I'm really good at math. I even have a therom named after me.
But I rite like sheeat. Seriously. I was 12.

I bet $1 that he's much older than 16.

If it were true, no legit cop would let a 16 year old breaking curfew, drifting
(w)recklessly, with a license plate GOKKART(sp?) get away with this.

Old 08-18-2005, 09:27 PM

i feel sorry for your parents.... becuase its highly likely they are paying for your mistakes.. encinitas boy eh? man...
Old 08-18-2005, 09:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brent_strong,Aug 19 2005, 12:00 AM

Shiiiit, your grammar sucks even now that you're 20. I'd hate to see what kind of damage you were capable of when you were 16.

Quick Reply: I got stopped for wreckless driving