Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Hummer EV

Old 04-07-2021, 03:46 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 438 Likes on 308 Posts

Originally Posted by mosesbotbol
Maybe someone will buy your reservation off of you?

Flip it on Ebay or Bring a Trailer during peak demand to someone with fat cash who does not care about price and just wants to get their hands on one.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:45 AM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

Its oddly the perfect platform, no one cares about the weight of the car.
Old 11-17-2022, 12:15 PM
Member (Premium)

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a4...st-nine-miles/

Old 11-17-2022, 03:08 PM

Received 522 Likes on 400 Posts

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

In all seriousness, are we good with just anyone being able to walk in and buying one of these crazy high performance cars? It appears it will only be more accessible in time. Then again, I've been saying that about people buying large SUVs and trucks. Oh I bought it because I feel safer... and good luck everyone else while I change lanes or back up. Smh.
Old 11-17-2022, 07:25 PM

Received 410 Likes on 305 Posts

First of all that isn’t a “big dip in the road”. That’s absolutely nothing. So it shows me, yet again, time and time again, that’s a f’in image vehicle and nothing more. Off road my ass.

And what an idiot and the stupid stupid times we live in. “I’m a content creator”, nah, you’re a big douche. What an idiot.

Oh and 9000 pounds? LMAO. That weighs more than double what my truck does. LMFAO. What a POS.
Old 11-18-2022, 09:15 AM
Member (Premium)

Since I am a conspiracy guy with a closet full of tinfoil hats, I am not suggesting it is the case with this video, but it would not surprise me in the least for some obscure Youtuber to get an expensive car, "accidentally" trash it on video in hopes it goes viral hoping that they get a bunch of subscribes after the fact.
Old 11-18-2022, 10:04 AM

Received 92 Likes on 64 Posts

I kinda feel you are in the truth zone

I believe the guy is a partner in a Vegas exotic rental biz

The main guy at the exotic rental biz has a name something like Yuston Pizza Crust (ok took some liberties there)

This thing looks staged to me

I expect a future video of rebuilding my wrecked Hummer
Old 11-18-2022, 11:30 AM

Received 522 Likes on 400 Posts

Originally Posted by vader1
Since I am a conspiracy guy with a closet full of tinfoil hats, I am not suggesting it is the case with this video, but it would not surprise me in the least for some obscure Youtuber to get an expensive car, "accidentally" trash it on video in hopes it goes viral hoping that they get a bunch of subscribes after the fact.
Originally Posted by clutchcargo
I kinda feel you are in the truth zone

I believe the guy is a partner in a Vegas exotic rental biz

The main guy at the exotic rental biz has a name something like Yuston Pizza Crust (ok took some liberties there)

This thing looks staged to me

I expect a future video of rebuilding my wrecked Hummer

None of this sounds like the average content creator or a modern "exotic" car owner at all.

Still, 9000lbs? If the EV apocalypse happens, our roads are going to get jacked even more, lol. Imagine getting rear ended by that, someone with a better grasp of physics please chime in, but man even low speed that's going to hurt.
Old 11-18-2022, 11:48 AM

Received 427 Likes on 238 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDonEffect
None of this sounds like the average content creator or a modern "exotic" car owner at all.

Still, 9000lbs? If the EV apocalypse happens, our roads are going to get jacked even more, lol. Imagine getting rear ended by that, someone with a better grasp of physics please chime in, but man even low speed that's going to hurt.
Do you know what semi's weigh? Loaded, basically 9 times that amount.
Old 11-18-2022, 11:51 AM
Site Moderator
Super Moderator

Received 2,868 Likes on 2,080 Posts

Originally Posted by QUIKAG
Do you know what semi's weigh? Loaded, basically 9 times that amount.
Pretty sure Semi drivers have to get a different license and have some training.

Quick Reply: Hummer EV