Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Honda to build '07 Mugen Si Sedan

Old 11-05-2006, 12:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lice Locket,Nov 4 2006, 11:17 AM
There's no coupe in Japan. The CTR comes in hatch and sedan form only, and Mugen only makes parts for the sedan I believe since the hatch is UK.
Oh. Okay.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The full-vehicle aero-package adds a front spoiler with a sports grille (with special MUGEN Si emblem), side spoilers, a rear bumper diffuser and a rear wing. The sports exhaust system reduces exhaust system back pressure from the catalytic converter back, resulting in an enhanced power curve. Additional accoutrements include front and rear MUGEN emblems outside. Inside, a serial number placard is located on the instrument panel along with a spherical 50 mm MUGEN shift knob.
Needs more cowbell...lol.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:47 AM

Anyone who buys this car for reasons other than collector's purposes is a ****ing idiot. $30k for a Civic? $10k for a bodykit, suspension upgrades, and minor changes? Stupid.

It's not about hating JDM, it's about the absurd price.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Bboy AJ,Nov 6 2006, 06:47 AM
Anyone who buys this car for reasons other than collector's purposes is a ****ing idiot. $30k for a Civic? $10k for a bodykit, suspension upgrades, and minor changes? Stupid.

It's not about hating JDM, it's about the absurd price.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
but my hating "JDM" comment was more directed to the guys that no matter what kind of JDM car or product being consider have to bash it. if its different or not in your personal taste i guess its "gay" as was mentioned above. i dont understand why this forum has to have its little jabs and moronic comments. if you dont like the subject being considered why waste the time typing a worthless comment? there are plenty of topics in all areas of this forum that i find personally stupid and i try to save the bandwith instead of posting a retarded jab on the matter. to each his own, why is it so hard to understand that?
Old 11-06-2006, 03:19 PM

if its different or not in your personal taste i guess its "gay" as was mentioned above.
No it's gay because you are paying 30K for a civic. It's gay because only a moron that wants to have sex with a mugen exhaust pipe would buy one. The 500 cars are completely worthless and only for being made to see if they can **** 500 morons out of their money.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Flocito,Nov 6 2006, 07:19 PM
No it's gay because you are paying 30K for a civic. It's gay because only a moron that wants to have sex with a mugen exhaust pipe would buy one. The 500 cars are completely worthless and only for being made to see if they can **** 500 morons out of their money.
This is a stupid post. If you hate it, say you hate it, but don't make demeaning comments.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Flocito,Nov 6 2006, 04:19 PM
this is why S2Ki.com is turning into HondaTech.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Bboy AJ,Nov 6 2006, 06:00 PM
This is a stupid post. If you hate it, say you hate it, but don't make demeaning comments.
So, I guess that makes your post stupid as well since you agree with me.

this is why S2Ki.com is turning into HondaTech. frown.gif
someone doesn't like the over priced car that I want to have the sexin' with....OMG the forum is now teh suck!

Old 11-07-2006, 08:49 AM

well even if I were to throw a couple of extra grand out the window for a "collector" car, I'd rather have one of these

Old 11-07-2006, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Flocito,Nov 7 2006, 12:41 PM
So, I guess that makes your post stupid as well since you agree with me.

someone doesn't like the over priced car that I want to have the sexin' with....OMG the forum is now teh suck!

Geeze....sometimes I wonder if the forum has minimum age/maturity requirement for posting.

Quick Reply: Honda to build '07 Mugen Si Sedan