Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Help Needed: People from the LA Area please!!!

Old 05-14-2004, 04:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did I miss something? why didn't your boss take the car when the paper was signed and what was suppose to happen with the car during the two hours after he signed for it! It certainly sounds shady but I don't get it! Did the delivery company communicate with him after the papers were signed while the vehicle was still in town?
Old 05-14-2004, 05:27 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nzaizar
Did I miss something? why didn't your boss take the car when the paper was signed and what was suppose to happen with the car during the two hours after he signed for it!
Old 05-14-2004, 05:41 AM

They claimed it was delivered in Kansas but it was just seen back on the lot in California? Wow, These guys are Fvckin Shady and stupid ! My heads spinning just thinking about the logistics in retrieveng your vehicle. your boss should just call the police station and tell them the vehicle was located - he has proof of ownership right ? Bill of sale and title????
Old 05-14-2004, 06:55 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nzaizar
They claimed it was delivered in Kansas but it was just seen back on the lot in California? Wow, These guys are Fvckin Shady and stupid ! My heads spinning just thinking about the logistics in retrieveng your vehicle.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:10 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Z06-KILLR
Old 05-14-2004, 11:34 AM

Originally posted by jshmoe
You should be EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA careful with dealing with import/export companies in Glendale. I've done numerous web sites for those companies (for pretty much all of them), and know all the ins and outs of how they run. They're the shadiest bunch of people you will EVER meet in your life.

I don't mean to put a damper on things, but I'm not at all surprised at what happened. The guys there were probably just delaying shipping because they wanted to show their buddies the vehicle. Next thing you know you'll smell smoke in their because they all smoke and disregard any and all common rules of conduct. If you find so much as a speck of dust that seems out of place, PM me, I make it my life to give these bastards a hard time. I can arrange to have this taken care of by people who actually care.

jshmoe
The place that they are talking about is not in Glendale, but on Glendale Street in Los Angeles....

rtmccoy...
Old 05-14-2004, 05:52 PM

If you never took delivery, you have no obligation to take the loan here in cali at least.
Old 05-14-2004, 05:54 PM

also where is the proof they tried to deliver it?
Old 05-14-2004, 09:19 PM

Originally posted by pierceman
If you never took delivery, you have no obligation to take the loan here in cali at least.
The boss already made a payment...still trying to negotiate w/the bank....good thing he financed it instead of paying it outstraight.

You sold your STi??????
Old 05-14-2004, 09:36 PM

sti is long gone, that trans grind from 4th to 5th was killing me, it turns out there are alot of people with the same issue getting it covered.

Worst case, I would go out and get a new truck and then call and volutary repo the other one. That way you re-establish credit as you trash it at the same time. it is easier to explain it to a bank later in life that way.
MAtt

Quick Reply: Help Needed: People from the LA Area please!!!