Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Fit Vs C6

Old 05-17-2008, 01:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread delivers
Old 05-17-2008, 03:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well put TheDonEffect.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyChang,May 17 2008, 09:45 AM
It almost saddening that attack being made at my English ability and not my analyization of driving gas wasting sport car in the southern portion of California State. But I recently visit San Francisco to go for my import and exporting business and similar problem in bay area ove rbay bridge with much traffic so I have to expand my argument to whole state.

You call my moron ok I'm moron but you think English great universal language. let me tell you in last century maybe but now it not so much more important. American English and American dollar all go down now ahh HAHA. When I go Hong Kong and China for business 10 years ago everyone wanting to speak English now they not being so much care HAHA., And they dont wanted my dollars instead they say go get Euro HAHA.

Also no one address my point about Mr Slick and and his lead foot speeding red light to red light or to freeway traffic up ahead

Let me ask you how many of you with sport car go racing on track. Only small fraction. So where you driving junky huge liter corvette? On street? But you see why driving that car on street?

You cant go fast without looking like fool. No one impressed with rorar of big engine ok Like I repeat again you go fast but then red light ahead and slower car you thinking you beat catch up anyway and probably driver don't care. So you wasted gas to show off to invisible man. Also same in freeway onramp entrance speeding. HAHA slow car with commuting in carpool pass you by!

For example other day I going carpool with friends and see I Porsche GT3 loud exhaust stuck int raffice. Haha what is point he has loud exhaust and wasting gas to go nowhere!!

Now that I think about ti perhaps that you buy sport car like c6 to impress female companions But American woman here dont care since so much opportunity for them they can buy similar car. let me tell you I take my dog puppy Chow Chow to park and get more talking opportunity with woman then if I drive junky huge liter C6 or Viper! Onlyway yu impressing girl here if you have Enzo

But we never be able to get Enzo so I say get Fit and go and drive!!!
Old 05-17-2008, 03:48 PM

wow... johnny....? why do you even have an S2000, they're not great on gas. like someone else mentioned people buy sports cars for the rush they get when they drive it. I can care less if my car gets 5mpg, I rather be happy driving a car that I enjoy rather than trying to impress the ladies or saving pennies and nickels. you must be a miserable man this thread has gone so far off topic its hilarious.
Old 05-17-2008, 08:42 PM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by qbmurderer13,May 17 2008, 05:48 PM
this thread has gone so far off topic its hilarious.
It was pretty freakin' hilarious when it was ON TOPIC too.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:24 AM

Old 05-18-2008, 04:41 AM

Not sure why I even read this thread, I have been avoiding it because, well as most of us know, it is pretty dumb. I guess seeing that magic 8 lured me in and I read it all. Thank you JohnnyChang for your contributions. It's already been stated, but I will just drive the point home once again, some people actually buy the car they choose because it brings them pleasure and not to try and showoff to others. You really have no rationale in your thoughts and just lump everyone into a certain category that what it seems deep down you wish you were in. Also at the same time if you really do own a S2000, you are quite the hypocrite, how does that work? When you drive your S2000, do you stop at the light and just laugh at yourself for driving a not very economical car? Also, I know when I am at the front of the line at a light, I will get away rather quickly and not to show off or anything, but just that reason get away from other drivers, because a lot of people on the road shouldn't be allowed on the road behind the wheel much less classified as drivers. And at the same time it is fun, even though the Snisen is not fast.
Old 05-18-2008, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by QUIKAG,May 12 2008, 01:43 PM
Maybe Darwin was wrong. Idiots continue to exist and multiply.
ouch
Old 05-18-2008, 06:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=geminimech,May 17 2008, 01:44 PM]So misguided.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:12 AM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

[QUOTE=Bboy AJ,May 18 2008, 08:50 AM] He's against driving them on public roads.

Quick Reply: Fit Vs C6