Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Enzo vs. 1984 Audi Sport Quattro

Old 02-02-2005, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]You're so full of crap!
Old 02-02-2005, 01:47 PM

Received 427 Likes on 238 Posts

Ignorance is driving a VW.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:03 PM

Ignorance is driving a VW.
well i put it this way...it was either my jetta or a civic lx and well i didnt want a civic..however, i allow myself the luxury of not being limited by the confines of brand loyalty and thus i post here vs the vortex...unfortunatley, not all owners are the same way but i will take your comment lightly, its not like i hear it everywhere i go anyway
Old 02-02-2005, 03:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Audi may be a hair faster to 100km/h (probably not all the time even), but do you think the handling and especially braking are better than the Enzo? What about rolling acceleration? I think NOT. Plus, is anyone going to give a rat's ass when they see the Audi driving down the street? NOT!

Enzo. All day, every day.
Old 02-02-2005, 05:07 PM

The Group B cars were wild, wild things (Porsche 959, Ferrari 288 GTO, Lancia Delta S4, MG Metro 6R4, Ford RS200, Peugeot 205 T16, etc).
There was a real beauty in their functionality, same as a clubman, same as a Radical SR4/SR8, etc.

The Quattro Sport had a kevlar roof and panels, contrary to that article I believe that it also had the 20V (4 valve head). The insanely worked ones are true monsters. People have tried to build replicas in England. Have a look at the Pikes Peak Audi Sport Quattro S1 for a real ball tearer.

There should be a video floating around on the net showing a Swiss-tuned black Quattro Sport doing doughnuts.

After the 288 GTO Ferrari
Old 02-02-2005, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by tafka TMB' date='Feb 2 2005, 10:07 PM
P.P.S. Scott Evil - Audi were competing against the new mid engined machines. The Sport had (amongst other things) a chunk taken out of it's wheelbase to try and increase it's nimbleness. I don't think that it was that sucessful (compared to the original Audi Quattro).
Yes the sport quattro was a SWB car. Depending on who you talk to (and which one he/she drives), success of the SWB vs LWB is always a fun conversation. Adding a beer or two makes it even more entertaining.

Thanks for the added facts.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:47 PM

[quote name='JettaGT' date='Feb 2 2005, 02:39 PM']
well i thought it would only be a matter of time before some person made some
Old 02-02-2005, 08:26 PM

i guess its not clear to you.. so ill try and help you out...i dont like the enzo, infact i strongly dislike it, the car does nothing for me thus i would take the audi over it...im actually not seeing why its so hard for someone to have a dissenting oppinion no matter how retarted you may see it...im actually not sure as to why you are devoting so much of your time trying to explain my opinion, its actually quite sad, even a brain dead liar would agree
Old 02-02-2005, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by JettaGT' date='Feb 2 2005, 09:26 PM
i guess its not clear to you.. so ill try and help you out...i dont like the enzo, infact i strongly dislike it, the car does nothing for me thus i would take the audi over it...im actually not seeing why its so hard for someone to have a dissenting oppinion no matter how retarted you may see it...im actually not sure as to why you are devoting so much of your time trying to explain my opinion, its actually quite sad, even a brain dead liar would agree
No, you're just a braindead retard. I'll just settle for that and nothing else.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Clayman' date='Feb 2 2005, 04:31 PM
The Audi may be a hair faster to 100km/h (probably not all the time even), but do you think the handling and especially braking are better than the Enzo? What about rolling acceleration? I think NOT. Plus, is anyone going to give a rat's ass when they see the Audi driving down the street? NOT!

Enzo. All day, every day.
For someone who thinks he knows what he's talking about

Me think that Quattro will not only go around corners like an muther, but will take the off roads in the same way. Audi may not be pretty but its a whole lot more useful than the Enzo. Anyway, this comparo is dumb. Its just comparing the acceleration of each car that's all.

Quick Reply: Enzo vs. 1984 Audi Sport Quattro