S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Car and Bike Talk (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/car-bike-talk-73/)
-   -   Car or Girl/Guy? (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/car-bike-talk-73/car-girl-guy-270999/)

Sr2oD3 02-23-2005 12:28 PM

If I choose the girl, I'd have my way,and then sleep a bit...I CAN"T WASTE TIME SLEEPING, IT'S JUST A WEEKEND!!!

GIMME THE ENZO!!!!!!
I'll get girls while I have it with me :rev:

XbusinessX 02-23-2005 01:19 PM

Car please.

AzNxKuKu 02-23-2005 01:37 PM

Is it only limited to production cars? If it isn't I will take a Formula 1 car.... something about a 1500lb car with you in it and v10 800hp.

-Alan

JettaGT 02-23-2005 01:39 PM

Already have an aswsome gf so the car is an easy choice. I'd like a Carrera GT for the weekend, please.

:rev:

Ckcrigger 02-23-2005 08:53 PM

No weekend is worth F'ing up the past decade and the next 50 years of my life....

Very happy with the girl I've got.

We can BOTH enjoy the car for the weekend!
Things are more fun when you can share them with someone.

Otherwise you'll get back from the weekend and people who weren't there will either:

1. not care
2. think you're an ass for bragging
3. not believe you
4. be insanely jealous and resent you
5. all of the above.

Much more fun to turn to your sweetie and say, "remember that time we took the Carrera GT to Denny's!" :LOL:

Mars 02-23-2005 10:58 PM

well being a young single amorous man, I'd choose the girl, probably somebody like singer Mya or actress Eva Mendes... but if I had chosen the car I think I'd want to drive the McLaren F1 becuase I might never be able to drive it again and the central position is a very special thing...

Shinigami 02-24-2005 02:00 AM

A hot chick for a weekend is not a bad thing, but seeing most of the celebs, you really only want them there for the "nudge nudge wink wink". You don't seriously want to hear them talk all weekend, do you ;)

I have a GF which does me just fine, so I think I'd much rather have a Mercedes SLR, Maclaren F1, or some other high end super car instead :D At least with the car, I know I would be able to spend 48 hours non-stop with it.

klee1113 02-24-2005 04:15 AM

why the heck is everyone responding like this:

"oh i already have a gf/wife and she is the bestest girl in the whole wide world and i would never risk it for one meaningless weekend, i love my gf/wife so much!!"

just answer the question, its hypothetical

i'd take the girl

nalVle 02-24-2005 07:54 AM

i think some of u are taking this question too seriously. we're not asking u to divorce your wife/gf, or 'mess things up between you guys'. picture yourself single (unless it was so long ago that u cant remember), and then what would u do; and no, your S.O. wouldnt find out. its for fun...your wife isnt gonna check this thread and divorce you.
-Chris

Elistan 02-24-2005 08:05 AM

Okay then, on the assumption that I have neither a gf nor a car - I'd still choose the car.