Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

A Bitter-Sweet Feelinh

Old 03-11-2013, 03:14 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default A Bitter-Sweet Feelinh

As much as I really don't want to I know that all great journies eventually come to an end. Today I put my Prelude up for sale and have someone coming to look at it tomorrow. The feeling is bitter sweet since I have just recently purchased my dream car (S2000). If it were up to me I would keep both of them but unfortunately I can't. I had a lot of awesome memories in that car and its gonna be really REALLY hard to see her go. I just hope that who ever the new owner is will take good care of her and love her as much as I did. But while my time with my lude is coming to an end, my adventure with the S2000 is just beginning.
I'm gonna miss u Lil Lude...
:,(
Old 03-11-2013, 03:33 PM

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by dv55xc
As much as I really don't want to I know that all great journies eventually come to an end. Today I put my Prelude up for sale and have someone coming to look at it tomorrow. The feeling is bitter sweet since I have just recently purchased my dream car (S2000). If it were up to me I would keep both of them but unfortunately I can't. I had a lot of awesome memories in that car and its gonna be really REALLY hard to see her go. I just hope that who ever the new owner is will take good care of her and love her as much as I did. But while my time with my lude is coming to an end, my adventure with the S2000 is just beginning.
Congrat's and I'm sure you'll be more than pleased with your decision. Especially when the top-down weather hits
Old 03-11-2013, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh stop being a girl. It's a car. You got a new car. Take some Midol. Get some sleep. Enjoy the S2000.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:07 PM

S2000 is a better car. U will enjoy s2k more. If ur feeling sad to see ur lude go wait til u sell ur s2k. I still regret that I sold my s2k even after 4 years. S2k is really a special car.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:08 PM

Received 410 Likes on 305 Posts

Originally Posted by SpudRacer
Oh stop being a girl. It's a car. You got a new car. Take some Midol. Get some sleep. Enjoy the S2000.
Ode to the Lude
Old 03-12-2013, 04:14 AM
Dck

oh man i know how you feel, i purchased my s2000 and within a few months sold my beloved integra, but only to journey on with the amazing and unequaled s2000
Old 03-12-2013, 07:52 AM

S2000 is a better car. U will enjoy s2k more. If ur feeling sad to see ur lude go wait til u sell ur s2k. I still regret that I sold my s2k even after 4 years. S2k is really a special car.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:44 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by theprophet36
Originally Posted by dv55xc' timestamp='1363043645' post='22397008
Congrat's and I'm sure you'll be more than pleased with your decision. Especially when the top-down weather hits

Originally Posted by SpudRacer

Originally Posted by madkimchi

Originally Posted by TommyDeVito
Originally Posted by SpudRacer' timestamp='[url="tel:1363047452"
1363047452[/url]' post='22397148]
Ode to the Lude

Originally Posted by Dck
oh man i know how you feel, i purchased my s2000 and within a few months sold my beloved integra, but only to journey on with the amazing and unequaled s2000

Originally Posted by madkimchi
I totally agree that the s2000 is a WAAAAAAAAAYY better car. No doubt about it. Well it turns out that i was able to find a way to keep the car by giving it to my dad. He was selling one of his cars and needed a new DD. So in exchange for the amount he's getting for one of his cars im giving him the lude and keeping it in the family. I couldn't bring myself to sell it to some guy that was gonna do some hella flush nonsense to it or ruin the car in general. Yeah it may be just a car to some of you. hell most of you probably hate preludes's i dont know, but what i do know is that this car is worth more to me than money (i share the same feeling with my new s2000).our opinions may be different and that is perfectly fine but i rather be happy knowing that my car is in good hands!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by theprophet36
He's in Los Angeles. It's always top down weather.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel L
Originally Posted by theprophet36' timestamp='1363044810' post='22397043

He's in Los Angeles. It's always top down weather.
Not true. Temps can fall as far as the low 70's.

Quick Reply: A Bitter-Sweet Feelinh