Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Awesome parts from Bulletproof Automotive

Old 05-19-2009, 08:55 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Awesome parts from Bulletproof Automotive

As some of you know, a couple of months ago I got one of my dream jobs, and that is to work at Bulletproof Automotive. Anyhow, I'm also kind of the company photographer so I get to take photos of all of the awesome and sexy car parts that roll through. I just wanted to share with you all, because some of this stuff is AWESOME. I'll continually bump this thread as more parts come through my hands.

-Colin

Dry carbon wing for the GTR... SO light

Turbo Outlet Pipes

Dry carbon intercooler duct

Carbon overlay GTR parts

Something random and cool... Some of you might remember my SuperGT @ Suzuka Circuit photos, including this Clarion 350z:

Last Tokyo Auto Salon the Bulletproof team actually bought the widebody parts off of THAT CAR. I just thought it was awesome how I saw and took pictures of that car before I even dreamed about working for Bulletproof. Kind of like foreshadowing...

Our container came in last week (we ship containers back every 2-3 weeks) and we had some really sweet exhausts on it...

Amuse RS Silent Titanium exhaust for the 350z

Garage Access Titanium Race exhaust for the GTR. No resonators, no mufflers, SO LIGHT.

HREs for an RS4

iForged going onto a GTR

Old 05-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

nice parts, but LOL at your dream job.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^What's so funny?

Those wheels are beautiful.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by jemje2006,May 19 2009, 09:42 AM
nice parts, but LOL at your dream job.
I don't get why you "LOL" at my job at Bulletproof. I've worked very hard to get to the point I am today and am proud to say that I work for one of the best in the business of importing high end Japanese car parts. I do sales, which I enjoy doing and is something I've always wanted to do, photography which I love, and I get to do it in an industry that I am passionate and extremely interested about. It's awesome working here, my bosses are awesome, my fellow teammates have become my good friends, and I really enjoy what I am doing. How many people can say that?

Don't downplay a person's dreams and goals, because quite frankly you come off as extremely ignorant.

-Colin
Old 05-19-2009, 10:18 AM

Received 234 Likes on 165 Posts

+1

You may never make a million bucks doing what you're doing but if you enjoy it, you're still ahead of 99% of the people out there that don't enjoy their work.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:37 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

You gotta love what you're doing and that's all it matters. If you feel happy about going to your workplace in the morning when you wake up, then you're set.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:51 AM

If you love your job, you'll never work a single day for the rest of your life.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:29 AM

Received 234 Likes on 165 Posts

Nobody loves their job all the time. Everyone has days where they'd rather sleep in a while or just take a few weeks (or months) off.

If you truly love your job, you'd do it even if you didn't have to do it. Most of us aren't quite at the level where we'd do it 40 hours a week if we didn't have to.

I'd do 20 hours a week, easy, but I'd definitely be enjoying life a lot more if I didn't have to work every day.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:48 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BulletProofAuto2,May 19 2009, 09:51 AM
I don't get why you "LOL" at my job at Bulletproof. I've worked very hard to get to the point I am today and am proud to say that I work for one of the best in the business of importing high end Japanese car parts. I do sales, which I enjoy doing and is something I've always wanted to do, photography which I love, and I get to do it in an industry that I am passionate and extremely interested about. It's awesome working here, my bosses are awesome, my fellow teammates have become my good friends, and I really enjoy what I am doing. How many people can say that?

Don't downplay a person's dreams and goals, because quite frankly you come off as extremely ignorant.

-Colin
My job pays well but i hate it everyday.

Back on topic, that exhaust looks awesome.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who you sleep with to get that job?

Quick Reply: Awesome parts from Bulletproof Automotive