Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Aw Snap! First Nissan GT-R crash

Old 01-07-2008, 01:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how morons get rich will always puzzle me.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:13 PM

Sad! Guys we don't know what really went down so please stop assuming and jumping into conclusions. It's funny how now everyone will use this as an excuse to say the car is no good. (Ignorance). Anything that moves can crash specially a car that has that much power.

Maybe the driver is more capable than some of us, we don't know the circumstances.

Still looks beautiful when crashed.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by versionJDM,Jan 7 2008, 02:55 PM
how morons get rich will always puzzle me.
A moron in the driver's seat != a moron in life.

This guy was simply doing his Nick Hogan impression on his new world-class ride...because he could.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:41 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Slamnasty,Jan 7 2008, 07:24 PM
A moron in the driver's seat != a moron in life.

This guy was simply doing his Nick Hogan impression on his new world-class ride...because he could.
Do you know what happened?
Old 01-07-2008, 02:55 PM

haha sucker!
Old 01-07-2008, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Diablo99V,Jan 7 2008, 03:41 PM
Do you know what happened?
Regardless of knowing exactly what happened, given the full front impact this is most likely driver error.

So yes, I'd have to agree... the driver is an idiot.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Diablo99V,Jan 7 2008, 03:13 PM
Sad! Guys we don't know what really went down so please stop assuming and jumping into conclusions. It's funny how now everyone will use this as an excuse to say the car is no good. (Ignorance). Anything that moves can crash specially a car that has that much power.

Maybe the driver is more capable than some of us, we don't know the circumstances.

Still looks beautiful when crashed.

You have got to make some of the funniest posts ever on this site!!!!!

You been jamming your assumptions down our throats damn near every day about how this car is the greatest thing on four wheels since the covered fricking wagon and you now got the nerve to ubraid a few people for making obviously sarcastic comments regarding your 'baby'! roflmao

By the way, I think in this picture it looks like shit...and that aint no assumption and it would only be ignoreance to say otherwise.

Ps: maybe it needed to get out of the way of something quickly and wasn't able to? Maybe there was a Vette and a Viper and a Ferrari sitting next to it and all three of them moved quickly enough!

By the way that is called 'sarcasm.'

"DIBS ON THE INTERIOR" (more sarcasm)
Old 01-07-2008, 03:21 PM

I love how when nice cars are wrecked, they automatically assume that it is 100% the driver's fault, and the driver has no driving skills whatsoever (and also that this driver somehow has a low IQ). Now, I do not know the circumstances of this accident, but it is not impossible that someone else crossed to his side of the street and hit him head-on. There are countless reasons why he may have wrecked that would have nothing to do with his driving skills: animal ran into street, oil on pavement, drunk driver driving the wrong way down a one-way street, audi-esque unintentional acceleration (joke). I know plenty of GREAT drivers, one of whom races professionally in the Indy Pro Series, who have had wrecks. Some of them have been the driver's fault, some of them have not, but none of that means that they are bad drivers. And somehow correllating having an accident with someones intellectual ability is just plain stupid. Unless someone was racing or displaying total negligence, it is impossible to say that the driver is an idiot just because he was involved in an accident.

I'm just kind of tired of hearing "money doesn't buy brains," ect. every time there is a wreck of a high-dollar automobile.

Again, this is just a general statement toward this type of situation. As I said, I do not know the circumstances of this wreck- the driver could have been street racing in the rain, drunk, while molesting an animal and talking on the cell phone to Osama Bin Laden, but until we know that, it is a bit unfair to judge the driver.

[/end rant]

Old 01-07-2008, 03:23 PM

Haha...so much for AWD...I kid, I kid
Old 01-07-2008, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by andykim7,Jan 7 2008, 05:06 PM
Regardless of knowing exactly what happened, given the full front impact this is most likely driver error.

So yes, I'd have to agree... the driver is an idiot.
PWNED. i love this post.

Quick Reply: Aw Snap! First Nissan GT-R crash