Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

33 years ago today, an automotive icon was born

Old 11-16-2011, 01:08 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NuncoStr8
Originally Posted by rockville' timestamp='1321296443' post='21155139
[quote name='Steponme' timestamp='1321293342' post='21154946']
Who was General Lee? A Chinese general or something?
I'm having trouble deciding, are you an ignorant little man or a pathetic troll?
Perhaps option C - a comedian.

[/quote]

Rockville was too dense to understand I was poking fun at the Lee surname, which has existed for over 2000 years in China, way before it ever appeared in the Western culture. Of course I knew whom General Lee was, but thank God, his butt was kicked by Lincoln.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steponme
Originally Posted by NuncoStr8' timestamp='1321410479' post='21159580
[quote name='rockville' timestamp='1321296443' post='21155139']
I'm having trouble deciding, are you an ignorant little man or a pathetic troll?

[/quote]

Rockville was too dense to understand I was poking fun at the Lee surname, which has existed for over 2000 years in China, way before it ever appeared in the Western culture. Of course I knew whom General Lee was, but thank God, his butt was kicked by Lincoln.
[/quote]

No I got it. That was option two, you are a pathetic troll.

Really, why do you troll this forum so much? And, even though you are too small to answer, I'll ask again, you claim to have been a long time member, what was your old user name and why the new one?
Old 11-16-2011, 05:01 AM

In later years it became obvious to me that Boss Hog stood in for Republican ideals gone wrong. It was the ultimate populist show put on by people who never thought they were making a political statement. But it grew out of movies like White Lightning, subversive programming so subversive it subverted the folks making it. Explosions and car jumps, how could that possibly be political? It merely served the lowest common denominator.
I believe that Boss Hog stood for the American industrial machine, the Dukes stood for the angry invading hoard of drug gangs from Central and South America and Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrain stood for our Military and later Homeland Security. Enos represents the liberal media as well as the Democrats that simpathize with ideas such as legalizing illegal immagration.

Subversive, yes. Political, yes. Genius, yes.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by rockville
Originally Posted by Steponme' timestamp='1321438113' post='21160199
[quote name='NuncoStr8' timestamp='1321410479' post='21159580']
[quote name='rockville' timestamp='1321296443' post='21155139']

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I got it. That was option two, you are a pathetic troll.

Really, why do you troll this forum so much? And, even though you are too small to answer, I'll ask again, you claim to have been a long time member, what was your old user name and why the new one?
[/quote]

Option D: I'm buffer and bigger than you, Rockville. I loved it when Rockville really thought I didn't know whom that confederate redneck was. Hahaha...That was too funny. A confederate redneck with a Chinese surname, which traces back thousands of years from China?
Old 11-16-2011, 11:07 AM

Received 234 Likes on 165 Posts

Lee or Li?

Lee (as used with Robert E. Lee) comes from Norman "de Lee", not the Chinese version of the name. Alternatively, the common English version is derived from the word "lea" (meadow) and goes back quite a while as well (well over 2000 years).

But you already knew that...
Old 11-16-2011, 11:18 AM

Option D: I'm buffer and bigger than you, Rockville. I loved it when Rockville really thought I didn't know whom that confederate redneck was. Hahaha...That was too funny. A confederate redneck with a Chinese surname, which traces back thousands of years from China?
Hence why I left two options. The first was you were incredibly stupid (and often racist without basis). I don't actually think that. Though almost everything you post is incredibly stupid you were actually were one of the few posters who was insightful enough to point out that Ford did have cause to go after Ferrari for the F150 F1 car. That means you aren't always stupid.

However, your behavior is that of a person of limited worth. Perhaps in real life you aren't a complete as_hole but on this forum you are. The constant accusations of "redneck" when someone dares to disagree with you are uncalled for. This chip on your shoulder about things Asian and Chinese is also off putting. I really don't give a shit if you are or are not buffer than I am. On this forum you are only the words you write. To call up history, neither Lord Nelson nor Napoleon were "big men" but they certainly were bigger than an as_hole on the S2k forum.

Your knowledge of Gen Lee also seems very limited. Anyone who has actually read even the first thing about the man knows he was anything but a redneck. Heck, many historians consider him to be one of the greatest generals of all time. You might even know this since you aren't stupid (again little man saying stupid things doesn't mean you don't have some off line intelligence). However, comments like yours were clearly an attempt to troll. The racist post that was removed was also an attempt to troll.

Regardless of how much you want to puff your feathers, so long as you act like a racist as_hole you will remain a little person on this forum.

Have a good day.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JonBoy
Originally Posted by Steponme' timestamp='1321438113' post='21160199
Lee or Li?

Lee (as used with Robert E. Lee) comes from Norman "de Lee", not the Chinese version of the name. Alternatively, the common English version is derived from the word "lea" (meadow) and goes back quite a while as well (well over 2000 years).

But you already knew that...
I saw that before, but show me where Lea has existed for over 2000 years. I still believe it came from China and made its way westward.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by rockville
Originally Posted by Steponme' timestamp='1321473000' post='21161557
Hence why I left two options. The first was you were incredibly stupid (and often racist without basis). I don't actually think that. Though almost everything you post is incredibly stupid you were actually were one of the few posters who was insightful enough to point out that Ford did have cause to go after Ferrari for the F150 F1 car. That means you aren't always stupid.

However, your behavior is that of a person of limited worth. Perhaps in real life you aren't a complete as_hole but on this forum you are. The constant accusations of "redneck" when someone dares to disagree with you are uncalled for. This chip on your shoulder about things Asian and Chinese is also off putting. I really don't give a shit if you are or are not buffer than I am. On this forum you are only the words you write. To call up history, neither Lord Nelson nor Napoleon were "big men" but they certainly were bigger than an as_hole on the S2k forum.

Your knowledge of Gen Lee also seems very limited. Anyone who has actually read even the first thing about the man knows he was anything but a redneck. Heck, many historians consider him to be one of the greatest generals of all time. You might even know this since you aren't stupid (again little man saying stupid things doesn't mean you don't have some off line intelligence). However, comments like yours were clearly an attempt to troll. The racist post that was removed was also an attempt to troll.

Regardless of how much you want to puff your feathers, so long as you act like a racist as_hole you will remain a little person on this forum.

Have a good day.
I can't stop laughing.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Show is over children.

Leave the bickering at the schoolyard gates please.