Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

2007 350z

Old 09-25-2006, 12:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ I guess Im the retard.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IheartS2ks,Sep 25 2006, 12:09 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_RLY%3F

It is a deviation of the O RLY owl.

I can't believe you don't know that.

What a loser.
I would have guessed. "laugh out loud...seriuosly???"

I just don't get why it is funny.
or in my reception of it...why it is un-funny.
Old 09-25-2006, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by harshfury,Sep 25 2006, 12:15 PM
I would have guessed. "laugh out loud...seriuosly???"

I just don't get why it is funny.
or in my reception of it...why it is un-funny.
That is the same reason why you don't get agility.

The S is a feral tiger, waiting to pounce on unsupecting pavement.

The Z is a rhino (not to mention overweight with health problems) that likes to graze (on gasoline).

which one would you pick?

To Pick: to choose
Ice pick: an object used to pick apart ice.
Lock Pick: an object used to disengage locks.
Quick pick: a term for a lottery ticket in Southern California.
Pick on: to annoy.
Old 09-25-2006, 01:05 PM

now you're not making any sense:

# a general conscious awareness; "a sense of security"; "a sense of happiness"; "a sense of danger"; "a sense of self"
# the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted; "the dictionary gave several senses for the word"; "in the best sense charity is really a duty"; "the signifier is linked to the signified"
# feel: perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; "He felt the wind"; "She felt an object brushing her arm"; "He felt his flesh crawl"; "She felt the heat when she got out of the car"
# detect some circumstance or entity automatically; "This robot can sense the presence of people in the room"; "particle detectors sense ionization"
# the faculty through which the external world is apprehended; "in the dark he had to depend on touch and on his senses of smell and hearing"
# common sense: sound practical judgment; "Common sense is not so common"; "he hasn't got the sense God gave little green apples"; "fortunately she had the good sense to run away"
# become aware of not through the senses but instinctively; "I sense his hostility"
# a natural appreciation or ability; "a keen musical sense"; "a good sense of timing"
# comprehend; "I sensed the real meaning of his letter"
Old 09-25-2006, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by IheartS2ks,Sep 23 2006, 01:32 PM
Yeah the S is getting old, but it still contends with cars its price.
its use to be on top. now it just contends.

time for honda to replace the s
Old 09-25-2006, 01:14 PM

[QUOTE=yellow2001,Sep 25 2006, 01:08 PM] its use to be on top.
Old 09-25-2006, 03:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is like an encyclopedia of its own. Congrats guys.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:24 PM

Old 09-28-2006, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by IheartS2ks,Sep 25 2006, 01:02 PM
That is the same reason why you don't get agility.

The S is a feral tiger, waiting to pounce on unsupecting pavement.

The Z is a rhino (not to mention overweight with health problems) that likes to graze (on gasoline).

which one would you pick?

To Pick: to choose
Ice pick: an object used to pick apart ice.
Lock Pick: an object used to disengage locks.
Quick pick: a term for a lottery ticket in Southern California.
Pick on: to annoy.
oooooooooooooo! i have to agree with this one.
Consider honda the modern day perfectionist when it comes to producing a car like the S2000(boy i cant wait for a new model) or NSX. this is why the car is capable of being on the market with minimal changes for consecutive years. While on the other hand you have the Z that is mass produced and is developed to score mass amounts of income like um...... lets say a civic or camary

Dont get me wrong, the Z is a great car and im not hear to knock it. Any true car enthusiast shouldnt, but there are things that we do prefer and do not when it comes to choosing one car before another "prefrence" Now i've driven a modified track version(amuse ti ex-header-tein susp-intake and volks) and got the chance to beat it up in some turns etc. I will say that i could feel the weight diffrence of the car from the get go and will have to note that the "s" imo is more superior when it came to handling do to its weight. The z on the other hand was the type of car you want the back end to kick out a bit because you know the torque will pick it back up when stepping on the gas. The z has mass potential as Nissan is taking the Vq to new states of developement and has been working with this egine for years, which is why they keep sqeezing out power on the damn thing while satisfying emissions.

but if i have to choose and had to choose all over again, i WOULD KEEP MY S2000

Old 03-25-2007, 10:56 PM

Just figured I would throw a little bit of useful 07 information out there.

First I am a 06 STI owner, 07 Z owner(previously 03), 05 S2k, and just recently sold the 00 Mustang GT.

Now, I am a huge car enthusiast. I can see the good in almost all car's... the only car's I am really not a fan of is the SRT-4 =) But that's another story.

When I would race the 03 Z and the s2k it was usually a driver's race I dont know how many times I raced both car's against each other in different area's with different drivers (me switching between the 2 cars) and it was almost different all the time. If it was from a 55-65 roll + the Z would usually have walked about half a car when we shut down. But on a nice twisty autox like road area we have around here the S2k would usually have pulled a car maby car and a half by the end.

I just raced the 07 Z and the S2k about 10-15times yesterday and the day before that and it is no question. The 07 speed walks away. I tried everything we did from a dig, from a 20roll 30 roll, 40 roll, 55roll, 75. Everytime the Z took it no contest. We havent got a chance to go to the twisties yet, but I am expecting the same.

It honestly amazed me and my RL bro (he has a 04 STI trading it for a 07 here soon) the difference between the 03 and the 07. The 7500redline on the new 07 is awesome.

The fastest I ran in my 03 Z stock was a 13.87. Over on the evil myz boards somebody w/ a 07 alerady pulled a 13.45 at the track w/ a 2.02 60. He thinks he can get a 13.2 with a *GOOD* 60.

I am very happy w/ the new Z, when I got the 03 quite a while ago I was a tad bit disappointed to be honest. But it grew on me, but I am very pleasntly suprised w/ the 07. They redesigned 80% of the components in the 07, added Dual intakes, and a few other things. The gas mileage has actually got quite a bit better. They advertised like 18-24 on the 03 but I was hardpressed to ever get to 18. I am pulling 20-22 in the 07 consistently.

But to be honest the S2k and the Z are 2 different car's... I got the Z to have a nice comfortable DD and long distance car. I got the touring package w/ heat seaters and leather -etc-. (on a side note they also upgraded the TERRIBLE quality interior of the old Z's in the 07)

Anyway's heres some pics of them. Just figured I would add my opinion, I am in no way saying either car is better, but I am very happy with the 07. But I still love my s2k, there both awesome car's, and they are both VERY VERY different cars. People try to compare them all the time, but I just cant see how :/ there too different.

Here is the old Z and the STI.

The new 07 Z

and the S2K

Quick Reply: 2007 350z