California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

XS S2000 Competition Round 2 The Twilight Event - Sun 4/10 @ SOWS

Old 04-12-2011, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by momofoolio
nvm I give up!! LOL
if you know the construction of ss lines, you wouldn't say it is the same as oem rubber lines...
you guys just keep on using stock lines ba =)
Im planning on ordering the stainless ones you have haha Thanks Alex!
Old 04-12-2011, 06:38 PM

I think that's a good choice Ameer

What suspension setup are you running?
Old 04-12-2011, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by '09S2K

On the HKS hipermax III atm. Best so far is 126 w/pass and these cruddy brakes. I know there's more in the car but without feeling like I can stop in time its hard to keep your foot on it

It took a long while to finally set these up but I can safely say that I am more than happy with the setup compared to my older KWv3 setup. (perform almost identically now) The hipermax are very good for the price I paid, the thing I miss most is the slight bit of street comfort the KW's offer with their adjustable range, but this is usually only when I'm on my way to LA or anywhere with horrible roads.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:52 PM

All pictures are done by me Rommel Verceles Estrada.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:03 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by *NINJA*
Originally Posted by Rubn1out4GudLuk' timestamp='1302620238' post='20457143
Had a great time, Traffic was unbearable in the beginner group. Couldn't get a descent run in most sessions. Got passed by a black s2k w/ cf fenders and a crz(wtf was in that thing???).

I was the LBP that F'd up the passenger rear fender among other things.
I didn't know this was you. We played MW2 a little bit when it first came out. Good meeting you.
Great run I had with you...Gotta do it again soon. I still can't forget when that gray e46 M3 lost it right before the bowl in front of us. I don't remember MW2 much, it got old really fast. So I started going out and karting more often to get better at driving and reading the line.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lazyjet
Originally Posted by Rubn1out4GudLuk' timestamp='1302620238' post='20457143
Had a great time, Traffic was unbearable in the beginner group. Couldn't get a descent run in most sessions. Got passed by a black s2k w/ cf fenders and a crz(wtf was in that thing???).

I was the LBP that F'd up the passenger rear fender among other things.
CRZ was stock all he did was gut the interior and put in a bucket seat

i left early i missed the session you had with the white AP2 (ninja) with the O HAI blue tape on the back he said he had a really good run with you
Most fun run of the day.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Squirtle
Originally Posted by '09S2K' timestamp='1302662303' post='20460023

On the HKS hipermax III atm. Best so far is 126 w/pass and these cruddy brakes. I know there's more in the car but without feeling like I can stop in time its hard to keep your foot on it

It took a long while to finally set these up but I can safely say that I am more than happy with the setup compared to my older KWv3 setup. (perform almost identically now) The hipermax are very good for the price I paid, the thing I miss most is the slight bit of street comfort the KW's offer with their adjustable range, but this is usually only when I'm on my way to LA or anywhere with horrible roads.
Awesome! Wow that's fast! I ran a 1:26.9 on sunday and on my previous setup back in January. But this time it was in the hot part of the afternoon, not the cool morning. So maybe in the morning that would have been a bit faster, not sure.

I haven't changed the settings on my V3's since the spring swap/nonstagger yet. I was just feeling out my car for the most part. It changed dramatically! I went non-staggered and 12/10 front/rear swift springs. It became a different car altogether, but I believe it will ultimately be a faster setup for me. Turn in is so sharp and crisp, and braking can be done so late! I can't wait to get some more seat time with my new setup.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:45 AM

Very nice pictures! It looks like my front wheel is peeking into the third picture

I really like the Topdown numbers you guys were using. They look really nice!
Old 04-13-2011, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by 09S2K;20461826][quote=Squirtle' timestamp='1302662963' post='20460065]
[quote name=''09S2K' timestamp='1302662303' post='20460023

[/quote]

Awesome! Wow that's fast! I ran a 1:26.9 on sunday and on my previous setup back in January. But this time it was in the hot part of the afternoon, not the cool morning. So maybe in the morning that would have been a bit faster, not sure.

I haven't changed the settings on my V3's since the spring swap/nonstagger yet. I was just feeling out my car for the most part. It changed dramatically! I went non-staggered and 12/10 front/rear swift springs. It became a different car altogether, but I believe it will ultimately be a faster setup for me. Turn in is so sharp and crisp, and braking can be done so late! I can't wait to get some more seat time with my new setup.
[/quote]

You'll definetely get there, I can already tell you have much more talent than the majority of us out there. Patiently waiting to see how you progress We gotta grab lunch sometime!
Old 04-13-2011, 03:22 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You're running some scary fast times already.

Quick Reply: XS S2000 Competition Round 2 The Twilight Event - Sun 4/10 @ SOWS