California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Win a FREE Track Day from Leadfoot Adventures

Old 07-22-2006, 10:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Win a FREE Track Day from Leadfoot Adventures

That's right, guys! We will be holding a lottery at our first event for a lucky person to win a free track day at one of our next events. To win is real easy. All you need to do is sign up for our Buttonwillow event on Friday Aug 18 and your name gets entered.

http://www.motorsportreg.com/pap/eventlist...6B70BB5D6928B69

If you want to have an even better chance of winning, then you will get extra entries for referring extra people to the Buttonwillow event. The winner will be announced during the day.

Our schedule is as follows:

Fri, Sep 29 - Streets of Willow
Mon, Oct 2 - Streets of Willow (discount for those that attend both Streets events)
Sun, Dec 10 - Thunderhill
Sun, Dec 17 - Buttonwillow
Old 08-16-2006, 10:44 PM
Banned

A few spots remain available in each run group so we've decided to allow people to show up at the track at 7:00am to register and pay on the spot. If this is you, bring $195 cash and be ready to roll!
Old 08-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Banned

Thanks to everyone who came out for the day. The track was in great condition and everyone had a great time. Look for our next event at Streets of Willow at the end of September.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:47 PM

The track was in great condition
They probably oughta do something about that wicked bump on the inside dirt exiting the bus stop. I got 2 wheels off there and damaged the suspension in the morning. Had to park it.

Thanks for organizing the event though. If my car had lasted I would have had a killer time with so much open track available!
Old 08-20-2006, 09:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BryanH,Aug 19 2006, 10:47 PM
They probably oughta do something about that wicked bump on the inside dirt exiting the bus stop. I got 2 wheels off there and damaged the suspension in the morning. Had to park it.

Thanks for organizing the event though. If my car had lasted I would have had a killer time with so much open track available!
I don't recall any bump there. Was that on the right side of the road? I almost put 2 wheels off on the left coming out of it until I started cutting across it more and then I was fine. That section of the track was my favorite. I was carrying some big speed in and through the sweeper and then taking the bus stop around 60 mph. My best was 65 mph through it. Then carrying a lot of speed to that small downhill braking spot before turning left....very fast section of track!!
Old 08-20-2006, 10:41 AM

The Bus Stop is a personal favorite of mine too. Especially in the other direction, and now that they've smoothed out the inside curb. I'll show you where the nasty bump is, though...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=67...808153342&hl=en

You'll hear it, and see the speaker grille pop out of the dash before it falls back in. Never did check the speedometer in the turn but I was carrying about 100 into it, and it was kindof between 3rd and 4th gears for me. Doing some quick gear/tire calculations that should be around 77-80mph.

BTW you were probably aware of this but I saw your car emitting clouds of oil smoke every time you went through the Bus Stop.

I used to be able to take Riverside (the fast sweeper) flat out, back when I had 112hp. Not anymore!
Old 08-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BryanH,Aug 20 2006, 10:41 AM
The Bus Stop is a personal favorite of mine too. Especially in the other direction, and now that they've smoothed out the inside curb. I'll show you where the nasty bump is, though...

You'll hear it, and see the speaker grille pop out of the dash before it falls back in. Never did check the speedometer in the turn but I was carrying about 100 into it, and it was kindof between 3rd and 4th gears for me. Doing some quick gear/tire calculations that should be around 77-80mph.

BTW you were probably aware of this but I saw your car emitting clouds of oil smoke every time you went through the Bus Stop.

I used to be able to take Riverside (the fast sweeper) flat out, back when I had 112hp. Not anymore!
That was Perry's car putting out the smoke screen. Mine was ok.
Old 08-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Banned

Ok...the bump is on the left side when tracking out. Did you put a wheel off there or was the that the actual track that has the bump? Kinda hard to tell.
Old 08-22-2006, 10:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BryanH,Aug 20 2006, 11:41 AM

Nice save. Yeah the curbing is a little too high on the left side of the Bus Stop, I heard they had repaved it though?
Old 08-22-2006, 06:14 PM

[QUOTE=Vezna31,Aug 22 2006, 10:27 AM] That was Perry's car putting out the smoke screen.

Quick Reply: Win a FREE Track Day from Leadfoot Adventures