California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

White Trash !?!?

Old 04-21-2006, 08:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White Trash !?!?

How many of you Live in South Bay (Redondo, Hermomsa, Torrance) Area...

This morning i go out to my car and have a ####ing "KILLZZ " and 2 Swastikas written on my Trunk lid?? WTF?
i know, i know i should garage park, but we share the garage on a "cycle" at my house.

i don't really know what to do.. anyone have issues with ppl vandalizing their car in the Area?? Recently or in the Past?!?!

i'm ####ing Livid over here!
Old 04-21-2006, 08:21 AM

That sucks, sorry to hear. May I ask what your ethnicity is? If you believe it's a racial threat, I'd call the police. You might want to call them anyway and see if they can pull fingerprints off the car.

Either that or set up a video camera somewhere to record where you park. Maybe you can catch something on tape? Good luck.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:24 AM

What's it written in? (not that it really matters...)

Sorry to hear it. Yeah, I agree with what 4motto. People suck, end of story.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:30 AM

Scratched in? Painted? Written in the dust? Man this sucks. File a report with the police.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:32 AM

Im black

I moved from Irvine to Redondo , and have been parking on the street once in a while (side street in a residential area) since Dec.

I thought about calling the cops, but i dont think there going to be able to do anything. It was done with a Bingo dabber or sumthing so no prints. I dont know, it came off with some cleaning spray and some towels.

Being black and owning this car has been a task as is, i have been pulled over twice thus far for my STOCK stereo....

Ive will start looking for a video Camera, but its just ridiculous to have ones car vandalized soley b/c of race.

I know this is an odd Thread Topic, but i just feel to vent a lil bit.

Thanks.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by 8800EZ,Apr 21 2006, 09:32 AM
Im black

I moved from Irvine to Redondo , and have been parking on the street once in a while (side street in a residential area) since Dec.

I thought about calling the cops, but i dont think there going to be able to do anything. It was done with a Bingo dabber or sumthing so no prints. I dont know, it came off with some cleaning spray and some towels.

Being black and owning this car has been a task as is, i have been pulled over twice thus far for my STOCK stereo....

Ive will start looking for a video Camera, but its just ridiculous to have ones car vandalized soley b/c of race.

Thanks.
Well, you have to figure it's got to be someone who lives near by if they know who you are and what type of car you drive. Any neighbors with punk teenagers? Punk neighbors?

Regardless, I would still file a report with the police. Tell them you feel threatened and that you'd like them to patrol every once in a while. In my experiences, the police have done more good than harm.

I hate to sound naive... but that sucks that this sh!t is still happening these days.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by 8800EZ,Apr 21 2006, 08:32 AM
Im black

Thanks.
Whether you think it will help or not, I wouldn't let that keep you from filing a report. If it was racially motivated, you probably haven't seen the last of it. There's some sick bastards out there!
Old 04-21-2006, 08:48 AM

Just file it. So that it's on record somewhere. They say we've come a long way, but man, we've got a ways to go yet. Get a camera set up, man...
Old 04-21-2006, 08:54 AM

Yeah you guys are right.. i will call the police later this morning.

i'm not even certain its was a set of kids, like i'm only 23, i get allot of "evil eyes" from ppl just driving around.

i'm sure allot of you younger owners can attest to negative vibes from some older cats, or just haters in general.

We pay allot for this ride and its messed how ppl hate, b/c they don't have....

Thanks for the sympathy fellahs.. much appreciated.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:58 AM

You new to the boards? Hope to see you around more, under less aggravating circumstances...

Quick Reply: White Trash !?!?