California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

what is there to do in SD

Old 05-12-2005, 07:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is there to do in SD

so i came into town for a few days, and i am now bored out of my mind. i have visited pacific beach area, but now i'm curious if there are anything else to do around here besides the beaches.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:16 PM

Well, there is Dave and Busters in Mission Valley area. Downtown is always got something going on, trust me I use to live down there. Umm, thats about it cant recall much from the top of my head. Just PM me if you want to meet some SD guys I'm sure we can set something up. If not enjoy your stay.

Kind regards,
Joe
Old 05-12-2005, 07:17 PM

I think the question is......what do you like to do?

Clubs, bars, driving, gambling, eating, sight seeing.....ect.

If your in town this weekend, you can hang out with the San Diego S2000 crew on Sunday.

Old 05-12-2005, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Liemoanh,May 12 2005, 07:17 PM
I think the question is......what do you like to do?

Clubs, bars, driving, gambling, eating, sight seeing.....ect.

If your in town this weekend, you can hang out with the San Diego S2000 crew on Sunday.
Whats up Liem?! Goodpoint! Didnt even think of that, ha! Yeah bro we would love to have you over at the meet this Sunday! Hope you can attend!

Regards,
Joe
Old 05-12-2005, 07:44 PM

well i'm into the car scenes, and i definitely dont mind eating. not too much into the club thing anymore, kinda grew out of it. sight seeing is always good, since i'll only be in town until sunday morning. btw, can't meet up at the sunday meet since my flight out is at 10am. too bad, i dont have my S with me. but i'd be more than happy to meet up with some of you guys. you guys just have to give directions since i dont know my way around.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:47 PM

by the way, my whole reason out here is for an job interview. too bad it didn't go as i expected

how's the job market out here in SD anyway? anyone got the hook ups with a decent paid job? i got an MBA and i want to move out here permenately.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:47 PM

you can go down to Mexico...but not advised with your S2k. There's Balboa Park, there's Ocean Beach, there's PB like you mentioned, there's Sea World, Wild Animal Park, Downtown, Gas Lamp district, Pure Platnium near downtown somewhere...lol. SD is a really nice dating city...chill people, good atmosphere. Mission Valley is nice too...place to shop, eat, and drink booooooz
Old 05-12-2005, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by gyrofx,May 12 2005, 07:47 PM
you can go down to Mexico...but not advised with your S2k. There's Balboa Park, there's Ocean Beach, there's PB like you mentioned, there's Sea World, Wild Animal Park, Downtown, Gas Lamp district, Pure Platnium near downtown somewhere...lol. SD is a really nice dating city...chill people, good atmosphere. Mission Valley is nice too...place to shop, eat, and drink booooooz
what in the world is the "gas lamp district" and the "pure platinum" ??? sounds like a red light district to me...

trust me, i wouldn't drive my S into mexico. much less that my S is still back in Florida.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:54 PM

Gas lamp dist. is a place in DT SD, near Horton Plaza, a shopping area. It's pretty busy around there usually. Lots of places to eat, bars, clubs, etc...

Pure Platinum?...uhmm...well...it's a nice club as well
Old 05-12-2005, 08:17 PM

You want a job and you have an MBA let me see what I can do for you. I have alot of friends in the investment business and real estate area thats what my family is extreamly involved in. Ill check my resources tomorrow and make some calls for you. If we meet it will be Saturday for the drive you're more then welcome to attend the drive or just eat or whatever. PM me a phone number where you can be reached. Nice to know you'll be moving here if the pay is right and the job too!

Kind regards,
Joe

Another S member to the Sunny Southern California

Quick Reply: what is there to do in SD