California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

update! Back with Honda once again!

Old 05-02-2008, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default update! Back with Honda once again!

everyone!

DCH Gardena Honda will be my new daytime playground.. I've worked with Honda for the last 5 years, and as their Internet Sales Manager, I'd like to extend my services to everyone here should you ever be interested in a Honda. There are a few of you already who have purchased their s2ooo's from me, and I'm looking forward to putting some big smiles on everyones faces when the time comes!

Thanks in advance for the opportunity!

Kind Regards,

Wendy Hsu
Internet Sales Manager
(310)515-5700 ext 269

DCH Gardena Honda
15541 S Western Ave
Gardena, CA 90249

Old 05-02-2008, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,May 2 2008, 03:59 PM
everyone!

DCH Gardena Honda will be my new daytime playground.. I've worked with Honda for the last 5 years, and as their Internet Sales Manager, I'd like to extend my services to everyone here should you ever be interested in a Honda. There are a few of you already who have purchased their s2ooo's from me, and I'm looking forward to putting some big smiles on everyones faces when the time comes!

Thanks in advance for the opportunity!

Kind Regards,

Wendy Hsu
Internet Sales Manager
(310)515-5700 ext 269

DCH Gardena Honda
15541 S Western Ave
Gardena, CA 90249
Do you any 09 Fits in yet? Any deals going on for the 08's?? Hi Wendy!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Arbeeezy,May 2 2008, 04:04 PM
Do you any 09 Fits in yet? Any deals going on for the 08's?? Hi Wendy!
09 Fits are not scheduled to be be in production until later this year... deals on 08's of course!! anyone that contacts me thru s2ki, will get what i'd like to call, an e-ticket ride: special treatment. You're all considered family & friends, so it'll be quick and easy. My goal is to give back to the community, and there's nothing more satisfying than handing off a set of keys to a friend. You gotta come out to one of these nights and listen to a set! Progressive house and breaks I'll post up when i'll be spinning again once I settle, just moved to Marina Del Rey yesterday and i've still got to pack my stuff up in the valley.. THANK GOD i'm out of the valley.. its too hot there oive! How've you been?
Old 05-02-2008, 04:20 PM
beb

Gardena Honda is where I picked mine up!

HI SEXY LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Dj Elixur,May 2 2008, 04:10 PM
09 Fits are not scheduled to be be in production until later this year... deals on 08's of course!! anyone that contacts me thru s2ki, will get what i'd like to call, an e-ticket ride: special treatment. You're all considered family & friends, so it'll be quick and easy. My goal is to give back to the community, and there's nothing more satisfying than handing off a set of keys to a friend. You gotta come out to one of these nights and listen to a set! Progressive house and breaks I'll post up when i'll be spinning again once I settle, just moved to Marina Del Rey yesterday and i've still got to pack my stuff up in the valley.. THANK GOD i'm out of the valley.. its too hot there oive! How've you been?
haha...funny you should say that cause i'm listening to some progressive house at work right now. Keeps me moving

The Fit is actually for a cousin(he wants an 09) and my friend is thinking of getting an 08. When they're ready, i'll let you know.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:21 PM

Wendy!

Nice move Marina Del Rey.

Are you going to join us tomorrow?
Old 05-02-2008, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by beb,May 2 2008, 04:20 PM
Gardena Honda is where I picked mine up!

HI SEXY LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ciao mama mia! hows the turbo treating you? i too, would like a turbo... lol. *yea, after i pay for some nice tires, wheels, oh, and EVERYTHING ELSE* you going to any track events ne time soon?
Old 05-02-2008, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Arbeeezy,May 2 2008, 04:21 PM
haha...funny you should say that cause i'm listening to some progressive house at work right now. Keeps me moving

The Fit is actually for a cousin(he wants an 09) and my friend is thinking of getting an 08. When they're ready, i'll let you know.
thank you very much! i will be here. 09's should start arriving end of sept, and the 08's we have coming in a few at a time, so if there's a specific color, lemme know and ill keep it aside for them hehe who were you listening to?
Old 05-02-2008, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by hapybrian,May 2 2008, 04:21 PM
Wendy!

Nice move Marina Del Rey.

Are you going to join us tomorrow?
Brian

whats goin on tmrw? lol ive been out of touch for the last two months.. living the free life of a bum without a job.. no more unemployment. i've still got to move my stuff, so if i finish by tonyte, ill come out : ) dinner prior?
Old 05-02-2008, 06:48 PM

Good Luck with your new job

Quick Reply: update! Back with Honda once again!