California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

University Insiders: Illegal Immigrants Get Affirmative Action

Old 05-30-2011, 03:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only thing I really care about is how the US continuously make it easier and more costly for tax payers by allowing illegals to milk the system. I have no problem having illegals here as long as they are hard working and set goals to obtain citizenship. What troubles me are illegals believing they are entitled to all the benefits and wealth that are offered to them.

This problem has been ongoing for decades that there is no turning back. Instead I believe the US should be coming up with work to citizenship programs (IE must have documented employment and pay taxes for 10 years + before citizenship can be obtained ) to help document these illegals and force them to pay taxes. If they do not participate their benefits should be cut in half.

The US should make it tougher for illegals to get benefits since that's what most of them are here for. By forcing them to be documented and work for their benefits it will help generate revenue to support them and keep criminals on file.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:39 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good info up here on this page!
Old 05-31-2011, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k

Hence the lack of rebuttal.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by herrjr
Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1306856381' post='20633792

Hence the lack of rebuttal.
Lol so what was accomplished with this thread ?
Old 05-31-2011, 04:01 PM

you have no choice but to accept it, you might as well join the minutemen and hold up signs
Old 05-31-2011, 05:19 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by thomas87
you have no choice but to accept it, you might as well join the minutemen and hold up signs
^ Terrorism continues in the world, I know your answer is to just to give up and let it happen right.

You a strong man, you a strong man.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:48 AM

Let's see how many times Greg can be disproved in one thread. Consider Bob, an immigrant.

How will you feel getting denied because an illegal needs to get in there to have that nice ethnic mix look on the website and you were simply too white. Ridiculous. These kinds of PC quotas are insane.
Bob spoke a different language, was poor, and had a different culture. Bob was never given affirmative action, he was white.

^ It works! Enjoy free public schools and healthcare, also enjoy quotas in your advantage for college!

AND NOOOOOOOOO TAXESSSSSS!!!!

hurray!
Bob got paid an average of $5 an hour starting at age 14 in U.S. Even minimum wage workers didn't have a net after tax earning as small as Bob's. Bob never used the healthcare system for fear of being deported, often fighting infections the good ole way...waiting it out. Bob's boss one day "if you break your arm, you put it in a bag and take it back home (country) with you"

Why even bother working or trying? Welfare is so much easier! Consider the super nice new apartments ONLY for people on welfare in Corona. You'll live better in a nice new place and not have to work! Duh! What a great answer! Why the hell have I been working so hard to earn a keep?
Bob worked from age 14 (entry year) to present, never collected welfare. Raised $9k out of blackmarket jobs before receiving greencard.

It's easily changed. It could be changed in 6 months to a HUGE degree. Comes down to willingness but the group getting annoyed is quickly growing. Time will come and they'll all be on the bus back home though some will have infested here already.
Bob flew to the U.S.

^ It's not too big to handle, either way the solution is not to give up on it. People in our military not being citizens is ridiculous, how can you trust someone to be loyal when they're not even Americans.
Bob had his car broken into 2 times while illegal, his house once, his bike stolen.

^ It's ok, fear not. Their day is coming and we'll send them home to flood their own nation with uneducated lazy criminals.
Bob is now halfway through a Ph.D. program.

See it irks me that people are still under this impression that these illegals are hard workers. I actually witnessed quite a few on a construction site of malcolm smith motorsports and saw how useless they were. Not only uneducated (as that's not their own fault) but actually taking no pride in their work efforts and slacking any time the boss wasn't looking.
(...)
Bob worked in construction, as well as on the field picking up celery, laid tile, painted buildings, cut molding, installed light fixtures and electrical outlets, worked as driver, hotel cleaner, garage cleaner, pet sitter, gave computer lessons, sold TVs, hotel receptionist, taught discussion sessions in UC. The easiest and most rewarding jobs were done when Bob was legal.

I recognize of course it's not easy for people to put matters that are personal aside and look at it objectively, perhaps nearly impossible in some cases. I simply feel that everyone in the world deserves an equal chance to come here, rather than the people who live the closest simply get to invade. Very wrong imo.
Bob did not invade U.S. but other Europeans did hundreds of years ago. Bob paid $ as a fine for being illegal before receiving green card. Bob cannot collect social security unless he accumulates 40 points of legal SS credits.

Bob is real. Bob does not hate Greg but when Jeremy Clarkson claims Americans mate with vegetables Bob often thinks of Greg.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by thomas87' timestamp='1306886470' post='20635663
^ Terrorism continues in the world, I know your answer is to just to give up and let it happen right.

You a strong man, you a strong man.

Lmao, fyi bro, the majority of terrorist who have created terror came into this country legally..
A little off topic, this thread is about the dream act , not terrorism
Old 06-01-2011, 10:07 AM

Thumbs up cvjoint,
Very realistic, reminds me of a few ppl I know .. :/
Old 06-01-2011, 10:29 AM

people argue about illegal aliens but yet everyone of you in the so cal forum is directly affected by an illegal alien and don't do anything thing about it, if you were really against it don't benefit from it. Don't go to most restaurants in Ca where all the dishwashers are illegal don't go to buy vegetables because the people that picked em were illegal. if you hire any type of construction agency check every workers legal status because chances are they are illegal and so on ...hypocrits keep feeding the fire

Quick Reply: University Insiders: Illegal Immigrants Get Affirmative Action