California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

University Insiders: Illegal Immigrants Get Affirmative Action

Old 05-24-2011, 10:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StancedS2k
Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1306259848' post='20610275
[quote name='StancedS2k' timestamp='1306257297' post='20610071']
[quote name='05TurboS2k' timestamp='1306251078' post='20609574']
I see it wrong on so many levels to give opportunity to one group and not the rest of the world.
I feel the same way How come white people always have a better opportunity to get hired over someone who is of color....

... are you actually confused on why? This isn't about skin color it's about legal status. You're comparing something completely different.
[/quote]
I wouldn't be bring it up but you seem to focus on one particular group of illegal aliens, calling lazy, bad workers and criminals... now if this topic was about every single type of illegal from asian, european, and latin I probably could care less but you make it about race and you always do
[/quote]

I'll let Greg speak for himself, but to be clear that my point of contention is for ALL illegals, so whether Russian/Eastern European, Asian, Latino, I'm against it ALL. Race plays no factor for me whatsoever.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by herrjr' timestamp='1306260049' post='20610296
[quote name='thomas87' timestamp='1306259939' post='20610284']
Gavin, well put, laws,are laws, u cant pick and choose witch u think should or shouldnt be broken,
Gavin I couldnt put it any better,

In the end we are all hipocrates, so stop complaning .
So if someone jacked your S, your wheels, your seats, etc. you shouldn't complain?
Are you trying to say because he steals stuff as well I don't get were you coming at?
[/quote]

No, what I meant was that if you are the victim of a criminal breaking a law that affected you, would you complain? The point was that since he called everyone a criminal, would he complain himself if he were the victim.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k
Maybe so.

See it irks me that people are still under this impression that these illegals are hard workers. I actually witnessed quite a few on a construction site of malcolm smith motorsports and saw how useless they were. Not only uneducated (as that's not their own fault) but actually taking no pride in their work efforts and slacking any time the boss wasn't looking.

That's aside from the racist remarks made against whites that they wrote in the port-potties and such....and yes I know exactly which ones did it.

As for criminals well if that vandalism wasn't enough the spray painting of the side of the building a month later by some illegals in the cheap housing across the street was.

More than anything though it pissed me off to watch them stop working whenever they weren't under direct supervision. I'm talking about 30 workers not 2 either. On the flip side there were a couple were who half decent workers. They were the few though, not the majority.

This is just ONE of quite a few examples I have. There was also the time my mother in-law hired an illegal to use a roto-hammer to remove the tile from the kitchen and dining room. He was a moron, besides chipping the concrete which was to be stained he also worked very slowly taking his time. I eventually got annoyed and just paid him for the day and asked him to leave finishing the job myself rather than wasting the whole damn day watching his slow ass work.

The examples of my first hand experience go on and on and on. All the stories are quite similar.

So when I lump, it's my thoughts on the majority though perhaps not on each and every individual.

Malcolm himself was under this impression that they were just good hard workers trying to make a buck, I walked him around quietly and pointed out the unsafe work they did and showed him the guys standing around talking instead of working when their boss' were gone. He was quite displeased.

Europeans huh? I can realize illegal immigration is bad as a whole but when you single out one race your point is then invalid
Old 05-24-2011, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by herrjr
Originally Posted by thomas87' timestamp='1306260399' post='20610314
Id complain, but then realize its life, im a grown ass man, ill report it to insurance and go on with my life because it is what it is !
Just like this dream act, I think its called , u can complain, but get over it,
this thread will not make a difference, its like talking about religion , theres no use, its a never ending debate
Just like this dream act, I think its called , u can complain, but get over it,
this thread will not make a difference, its like talking about religion , theres no use, its a never ending debate
- So you say.

Id complain, but then realize its life, im a grown ass man, ill report it to insurance and go on with my life because it is what it is !
- What if the thieves came and stole all those items again, each and every time you had it replaced by the insurance?
realistically I live in a ghetto nieborhood, borderline,east side, barrio logan, I grew up here, I know nonne would even think of touching my car becuz im ten ft away from my window and they KNOW I have a 38 waiting for them, and im trigger happy ,

But ,if it happened again, then lol like I said before,its life ,Id call insr again .

We are all voicing our opinions, no one person is right, .
But if this act was passed its obviously because the majority voted on it...
Plain and simple
Old 05-24-2011, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by herrjr
Originally Posted by StancedS2k' timestamp='1306262119' post='20610443
[quote name='herrjr' timestamp='1306260049' post='20610296']
[quote name='thomas87' timestamp='1306259939' post='20610284']
Gavin, well put, laws,are laws, u cant pick and choose witch u think should or shouldnt be broken,
Gavin I couldnt put it any better,

In the end we are all hipocrates, so stop complaning .
So if someone jacked your S, your wheels, your seats, etc. you shouldn't complain?
Are you trying to say because he steals stuff as well I don't get were you coming at?
[/quote]

No, what I meant was that if you are the victim of a criminal breaking a law that affected you, would you complain? The point was that since he called everyone a criminal, would he complain himself if he were the victim.
[/quote]

But he would be a victim in that case and be personally affected are you being personally affected by someone who crossed the border and works for $6.00 per hour picking strawberry's...

I'm suprised Greg even associates with people who hires illegal aliens thats a new low for him
Old 05-24-2011, 11:01 AM

But he would be a victim in that case and be personally affected are you being personally affected by someone who crossed the border and works for $6.00 per hour picking strawberry's...
Yes, the point is that every time a citizen here receives a paycheck, they are all personally affected by the costs of illegal immigration. Take a drive around the city of L.A. Look at all the new schools that are built, and look at the most expensive public school ever built in this country. Those schools cost alot of money, as do the teachers that are placed within them. That is only one example of the costs.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1306192847' post='20607167
Maybe so.

See it irks me that people are still under this impression that these illegals are hard workers. I actually witnessed quite a few on a construction site of malcolm smith motorsports and saw how useless they were. Not only uneducated (as that's not their own fault) but actually taking no pride in their work efforts and slacking any time the boss wasn't looking.

That's aside from the racist remarks made against whites that they wrote in the port-potties and such....and yes I know exactly which ones did it.

As for criminals well if that vandalism wasn't enough the spray painting of the side of the building a month later by some illegals in the cheap housing across the street was.

More than anything though it pissed me off to watch them stop working whenever they weren't under direct supervision. I'm talking about 30 workers not 2 either. On the flip side there were a couple were who half decent workers. They were the few though, not the majority.

This is just ONE of quite a few examples I have. There was also the time my mother in-law hired an illegal to use a roto-hammer to remove the tile from the kitchen and dining room. He was a moron, besides chipping the concrete which was to be stained he also worked very slowly taking his time. I eventually got annoyed and just paid him for the day and asked him to leave finishing the job myself rather than wasting the whole damn day watching his slow ass work.

The examples of my first hand experience go on and on and on. All the stories are quite similar.

So when I lump, it's my thoughts on the majority though perhaps not on each and every individual.

Malcolm himself was under this impression that they were just good hard workers trying to make a buck, I walked him around quietly and pointed out the unsafe work they did and showed him the guys standing around talking instead of working when their boss' were gone. He was quite displeased.

Europeans huh? I can realize illegal immigration is bad as a whole but when you single out one race your point is then invalid
He hasnt singled out a race, u live in socal, hispanics would be the ones benefiting mostly from thids, he shareing his point of view
Old 05-24-2011, 11:48 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1306259848' post='20610275
[quote name='StancedS2k' timestamp='1306257297' post='20610071']
[quote name='05TurboS2k' timestamp='1306251078' post='20609574']
I see it wrong on so many levels to give opportunity to one group and not the rest of the world.
I feel the same way How come white people always have a better opportunity to get hired over someone who is of color....

... are you actually confused on why? This isn't about skin color it's about legal status. You're comparing something completely different.
[/quote]
I wouldn't be bring it up but you seem to focus on one particular group of illegal aliens, calling "Mexicans" lazy, bad workers and criminals... now if this topic was about every single type of illegal from asian, european, and latin I probably could care less but you make it about race and you always do
[/quote]

It does happen to be the largest group by a long shot. I really could care less which group it is, though that happens to be the only group being defended...as always on here. I'm not calling MEXICANS those things, I'm calling illegal immigrants those things. The Mexicans who are worth a damn have jobs and survive in Mexico, we get their trashy people instead.

So again YOU and others make it about race, not me. AS ALWAYS.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1306192847' post='20607167
Maybe so.

Europeans aren't the majority, they're also not connected by the boarder now are they? EXACTLY.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:50 AM

It's funny nobody has lived in places like Seattle where white people mow lawns and pick fruit.

The difference is the pay is higher because there aren't illegals who can do the job for half the money by not paying taxes and living illegally.

Quick Reply: University Insiders: Illegal Immigrants Get Affirmative Action