California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

T.I.T.S NEED ur help ebay frauder near LA

Old 08-24-2003, 04:14 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by tims2k
rworne-ur avitar cracks me up everytime I see it!!!
What? That's my driver's license photo!
Old 08-24-2003, 05:51 PM

Here's a further update:

I had to go down to Trader Joe's to get pizza fixin's so I was in the neighborhood.

I found quite a few vehicles on and in front of the property, but three of them proved interesting:

An Infinity G20, dark grey. License # 4PQY740

Two medical transport vans, "Blue Angels Medical Transport" 1-866-GENTLE RIDE The plate on one of the vans was 6P99495. One parked on the driveway, one on the street in front of the house.

The other van had its plates blocked, but it had the same phone # and company name painted on it.

EDIT: corrected name on the van.
Old 08-24-2003, 06:54 PM

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Hmm maybe it is a drug house. Hope you get your money back and the bum goes to prison.
Old 08-24-2003, 07:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When we gonna smash it?...
Old 08-24-2003, 08:32 PM

Originally posted by Drunken_Monk
When we gonna smash it?...
soon young grasshopper soon
Old 08-25-2003, 12:14 AM

I think the best thing to do and not to get yourselves thrown into jail is:

1. Figure out 100% if it's the right people. Doing something to an innocent person would REALLY suck.

2. Once you do find out if its the right place, and make sure it's the right person, I say go with the standing on his sidewalk with signs informing the neighborhood that he's a theif. Also (I'm not sure if this is legal...) hand out fliers to a people near by/on cars/in mail boxes describing what the person has done. Bones heal, cars can be fixed, reputation and trust is terribly hard to gain back.

3. The fact that anyone there is holding stolen proterty, signer, bidder, or whatever makes them guilty. If I were to name myself Bob the mechanic on ebay, and ordered stuff from tims2k, then gave it to my best friend to hold so I can say "I dont know anything about it" when the cops came, and the cops find it in my friends house, friends in deep water and probably myself too.

4. Consult a lawyer before any threats. Hell if later on you find out that you can take the guy to court and they find out that you've been threatening him and what not, that would probably be bad. I'm no lawyer, hell I'm still in college, but my older brother is one although THIS IS IN NO WAY LEGAL CONSULTATION cus he's not giving any info, but being around him I have a general idea on things, although it seems that rworne and some of the others have a good hold on this as well. I suggest going for a warrent or try to press charges.

From the amount of info you guys have digged up, I think you have enough to push for something at least. The address the names, the amount of money involved, and the fact that the items were signed for (not by who, but that they were recieved) give (in my opinion) a good hold on pressing some kind of charges. Hell, the fact that the money was pulled out and the items were kept is enough. Evidence that the money was pulled out, obviously your pay pal, and evidence the items were kept is that #1 they were signed for; and #2 they were not signed by the parties that lost the items in the case that they were returned, and thus the items are (regardless of who's hands at this point) stolen, and provable.

If the guy's gone through this much trouble to do an ebay scam, he wont hesitate to pull a lawyer on anyone that screws with him and get more money.

This is probably hard, but you REALLY cant make it personal you do that and you'll lose a lot more than you already have. Smashing anything or threatening anything other than legal action wont fix anything. I think taking pictures and putting them on a public website was a bad step personally, but whats done is done no biggie. If you get him for fraud and holding stolen property or handling it or being the theif itself, probably ruin his credit, which means no new houses, no new credit cards (possiblyprobably canceled cards), no new cars unless paid in 100% cash, basically making the rest of his life very difficult.

Anyone notice the last name? Posner? A little close to Poser? Don't really have any deductions from that but something that caught my eye. My be a concidence *shrug*.

I'm telling ya right now, going around vandalizing wont get you anywhere.

Don't go in with a hot head, stay impersonal and basically cold at heart. "Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Hope that helps in some way shape or form, and good luck to everyone that got screwed over =. Also at this point I wouldnt be surprised if he knows you're looking for him and anything you post on this boards he will see (Last i remember ebay notifies you when people put comments/complaints, and the forums were put right there. Take it to a private email, PM, AIM, ICQ, Chat or whatever JUST NOT HERE!!!

Anyone goes over board and messes with him the wrong way, there is public evidence tracing things to who started it all. Not to say find something out in a private place and do something to him either =P You get the picture.

Good luck-
A friend from n-cal.
Old 08-26-2003, 05:15 AM

can some one post pictures of his wife & familey this wold help me with the fbi report .

louie 410-282-0358
Old 08-26-2003, 05:22 AM

can some one give me a phone # for the local police dept in CA
Old 08-26-2003, 05:32 AM

Originally posted by cardshopmd
can some one give me a phone # for the local police dept in CA
Posted earlier in this thread by yours truly:

1-877-275-5273 - Non-emergency # for Devonshire Division (LAPD)
Old 08-26-2003, 05:37 AM

thank you , can u get me any photos

Quick Reply: T.I.T.S NEED ur help ebay frauder near LA