California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

SoCal S2ki Shirts / Sweaters!

Old 10-09-2005, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SoCal S2ki Shirts / Sweaters!

It's been a while since I've checked this site out since I've been very busy with college and opening up my screen printing business but now that the business is up and running, I want to offer my services to the forum that has helped me through my early ownership days.

So, I am trying to see how much interest there is for having a SoCal S2ki tshirt / hoodie for all the forum members.

Here's how it works:
-We first need to have at least 30 people interested in getting shirts
-We will have a week (or two) long design submission where anyone can submit their tshirt design
-Wll the submitted designs will then be open to be voted on and we will have a run off if necessary (the same designs can be printed on multiple colors)
-I will then give a final price for each shirt/hoodie (lowest pricing possible)
-Each shirt will either be shipped personally or I can have them brought to a meet or something.

I got the OK from Raptor to start on this so I will see how much interest we get within the next 2 weeks or so. Please reply with either Tshirt/hoodie/both and the quantity if ordering more than one.

For reference, pricing will be about $9 shirt / $20 hoodie. This is just an estimate in the dark since I have no idea how this will turn out. (that's the pricing that came out for thegalantcenter.net)

Any other questions are welcome and I hope this turns out well since it would be cool for socal to have it's own shirt.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 1,292 Likes on 997 Posts

I'm in.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by BananaYellow,Oct 9 2005, 04:43 PM
It's been a while since I've checked this site out since I've been very busy with college and opening up my screen printing business but now that the business is up and running, I want to offer my services to the forum that has helped me through my early ownership days.

So, I am trying to see how much interest there is for having a SoCal S2ki tshirt / hoodie for all the forum members.

Here's how it works:
-We first need to have at least 30 people interested in getting shirts
-We will have a week (or two) long design submission where anyone can submit their tshirt design
-Wll the submitted designs will then be open to be voted on and we will have a run off if necessary (the same designs can be printed on multiple colors)
-I will then give a final price for each shirt/hoodie (lowest pricing possible)
-Each shirt will either be shipped personally or I can have them brought to a meet or something.

I got the OK from Raptor to start on this so I will see how much interest we get within the next 2 weeks or so. Please reply with either Tshirt/hoodie/both and the quantity if ordering more than one.

For reference, pricing will be about $9 shirt / $20 hoodie. This is just an estimate in the dark since I have no idea how this will turn out. (that's the pricing that came out for thegalantcenter.net)

Any other questions are welcome and I hope this turns out well since it would be cool for socal to have it's own shirt.
I'll take at least one sweatshirt and at least one tee shirt. (For the record, I much prefer long-sleeve tee shirts. And will the writing and or insignia be on the back of the shirts where people are far more likely to read them?)
Old 10-09-2005, 05:43 PM

I'm in....Plus there was a thread a while back that had a vote on designs for shirts....You might want to check that out....
Old 10-09-2005, 05:56 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

im down for hoodies
Old 10-09-2005, 06:25 PM

I'm in for hoodie and shirt. I'm also down for the longsleeves.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:54 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm in for a t-shirt!!
Old 10-09-2005, 07:24 PM

I'm good for a shirt. Longsleeve T would be my preference, but I'd go for a shortie if that's all that's available.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:30 PM

im down for hoodies and perhaps T-shirts too
Old 10-09-2005, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by barfsurfer,Oct 9 2005, 07:24 PM
I'm good for a shirt. Longsleeve T would be my preference, but I'd go for a shortie if that's all that's available.
"barfsurfer."

Quick Reply: SoCal S2ki Shirts / Sweaters!