California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners
View Poll Results: Should same sex marriage be allowed?
Yes
57.85%
No
42.15%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Same Sex Marriage

Old 05-17-2008, 04:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First my assault rifles become illegal in this state now this.

Guess what kids, you just found out your votes are worth crap. People voted against this and liberals swished this in thru the courts.

Two gays adopt a kid and you don't think that kid is going to get a load of crap at school because of this? Maybe with all the single moms raising males and the wussifying of kids this is makes it possible. My day (geezer tone) prom came up you picked the best looking piece of talent and went with her. Now with single moms raising these boys they have to stage a F'en event to get a girl to agree to go with you. Why is this? Because the moms are telling their males that this is how they should do it. Bunch of Metro's.

Last year we took my sons to Disney (we have season passes) and on this day the place was crawling with h0m0s. I wanted to leave but my 6 year old wanted to ride the Monster's Inc ride. 2 guys in line if front of us were holding hands. Wife told me to shut up. But when they started to kiss I lost it. Other parents were there and complaining under their breath but none had the sack to say anything. I yelled at the top of my lungs and told them there are little kids here who don't need to see this crap. I'm a big boy and can get a little crazy when I get into a rage. Sad part abut it is now everyone has "rights" I couldn't beat them down without it being a F'en hate crime.

Our right are being taken away and we are just taking it like the French. Very sad day for us.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:13 PM

[QUOTE=WFO Racer,May 17 2008, 05:06 PM] First my assault rifles become illegal in this state now this.

Guess what kids, you just found out your votes are worth crap. People voted against this
Old 05-17-2008, 04:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WFO Racer,May 17 2008, 04:06 PM
My AR-15 is 100% legal and registered. So too are my 40 rd clips. Everything is grandfathered under the law. Of course, Nicotunes can't have an assault rifle. HA HA!
Old 05-17-2008, 04:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Back-cracker,May 17 2008, 01:28 PM
Knowing how antisweaterguy we are, I expected a land slide of no's
Homosexuals kissing in public makes me but I have no problem with them getting married.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Currahee474,May 17 2008, 12:52 PM
I'm just curious if you're going to copy and paste your entire argument without citing it or stating which specifically "tid-bits" you found. It comes across as your own argument and your tid-bits are just a few facts in their.

Now I'll get back to "your" argument in a bit. I have to run a few errands.
Well if you look in my original post, you will see where i say that i am sourcing info

take a peek again, it says:

"Allow me to post some interesting tidbits i have found on the subject of same sex marriages and those relationships shown in the bible that pertain to the subject

(Sourced information)"

I know the bible for sure doesn't say this, so you don't believe it to be true, but when someone puts "(sourced information)" and then follows it with....wait for it.....IN-FOR-MA-TION........it actually means that the information that follows is from another source other than the person listing it.

I copy and paste it, because if I were to actually just sum it up in my own words, then I would look like a retarded plagiarist. So I state that i am providing sourced info and then do so.

It's witchery....burn me at the stake....it's F'in Google buddy. I am glad however that you have consumed part of you life in finding out exactly what I do to aid my side. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Now since EVERY BIT of wording and argument you have uttered since yesterday in this thread have come from one source that you happen to have an actual copy of, and can quote the pagan incantations from, where is the difference?

I use info from the net that people have put together through the years.....You use info from a work of fiction written by the "High" and "Holy" of years past. I fail to see a difference in what we are doing.

Soooooo....if you decide that the time has come to try and back up you views with actual facts instead of hanging it all on religious beliefs, i would love to hear it. I understand it will be hard to come up with something, as you are probably searching the web to try and find where I got all the preceding info from. **Hint** It resided in my brain
Old 05-17-2008, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by WFO Racer,May 17 2008, 05:06 PM

Guess what kids, you just found out your votes are worth crap. People voted against this and liberals swished this in thru the courts.

Two gays adopt a kid and you don't think that kid is going to get a load of crap at school because of this? Maybe with all the single moms raising males and the wussifying of kids this is makes it possible. My day (geezer tone) prom came up you picked the best looking piece of talent and went with her. Now with single moms raising these boys they have to stage a F'en event to get a girl to agree to go with you. Why is this? Because the moms are telling their males that this is how they should do it. Bunch of Metro's.

Last year we took my sons to Disney (we have season passes) and on this day the place was crawling with h0m0s. I wanted to leave but my 6 year old wanted to ride the Monster's Inc ride. 2 guys in line if front of us were holding hands. Wife told me to shut up. But when they started to kiss I lost it. Other parents were there and complaining under their breath but none had the sack to say anything. I yelled at the top of my lungs and told them there are little kids here who don't need to see this crap. I'm a big boy and can get a little crazy when I get into a rage. Sad part abut it is now everyone has "rights" I couldn't beat them down without it being a F'en hate crime.

Our right are being taken away and we are just taking it like the French. Very sad day for us.
jeez man, lay of the roids!

So you are ok with your kids watching a man and woman kiss in public, but when those fags start a kissin, you and cletus the slack jawed yokel in line next to you get up in arms and start the real parenting where you show the youngins how to lose control and whoop on some people because they are different. Real nice David Duke

Love is love, let it go.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:12 PM

Although I am having a good time learning what religion is all about it may be close to thread locking time when the guns and beat downs appear.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:40 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

one thing I've learned from readingall this is that sometimes people are blinded by their own hate. what they think to be true can never be grey. it must be black and white. this, IMO, is sad as it just closes ones mind and ultimately can lead to blind hatred.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Wolfgang,May 16 2008, 11:00 AM
I think marriage is unnecessary regardless of sexual orientation.
Leykis 101 FTW!
I too am a student
Old 05-17-2008, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by 714s2k,May 17 2008, 10:07 PM
Leykis 101 FTW!
I too am a student
what up Dre? Hows life in Indy?

Quick Reply: Same Sex Marriage