California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

S2000's for Tots Ortega HWY run this sat. Sign up now!!!!

Old 12-12-2003, 08:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM"s sent...let me know if you did not recieve.

-Jad
Old 12-13-2003, 04:56 PM

So how was the run?

Please post any pictures if any where taken.
Old 12-14-2003, 12:21 AM

Just a few pics. Ron&Nita, you should have come with us on the wine country second half. You missed seeing me fly, losing our way (twice), and some very interesting grades. And at the end we got to introduce a new spa owner to s2ki.com.

Old 12-14-2003, 07:53 AM

Ron,

Glad to hear the second half of the run was good. I remember the first time Nita & I took that run, it's beautiful, and fun. Now that you know your way around there, possibly we could incorporate it into a future run. Nita and I had a great time seeing everyone. Dropping off the toys, having lunch and running Ortega Hyway. Thanks to all who came out. Thanks to Jad for organizing and thank you Ron for the great pictures.

Ron & Nita
Old 12-15-2003, 06:41 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Cool pics Ron - I like the two views in one frame, and thanks for showing us that view of the bottom of your car . Its not often we get to see it from that angle !!!!
Hope there wasn't any damage beyond the lip.

That was kind of a mean spot for a dip, don't you think. That road was so wide and just begging us to open it up. Oh well.

The 2nd half made it worthwhile. I'm trying to remember how we went (minus the getting lost part ).

Ronblandford - if you have that route written down, even just the starting roads from off the freeway (which ramps those were at the lake and also in Temecula), I wanna go try those roads agin very, very soon.

FUN, FUN, FUN again with you guys. Hopefully we get some nice goodies for our cars for X-mas and have a nice big meet EARLY NEXT YEAR.

If I don't get a chance to do so individually, let me wish all the San Diego/SoCal folks that have joined us for meets and events this year a great holiday season.

David "Hockey"
Old 12-15-2003, 08:49 AM

It seems like another great run for you guys....

I would have been there if it had not for some previous engagement last weekend.
Old 12-15-2003, 09:00 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice pics! Glad to see you guys had a great time! I was a victim of the same dip guys, don't feel bad. Beautiful drive through the groves though eh?

Thanks to Majorhavoc who still had the write up and sent them to me.

Duc
Old 12-15-2003, 12:16 PM

Thanks for the pics, looked like a lot of fun. I cannot wait until Jerry gets his S back and we can go on runs together again.

Ryan
Old 12-15-2003, 02:11 PM

Cool pics Ron! Sorry you hit that dip soo hard, but I now know that S2000 can fly!

Thanks Jad for putting the run together, great weather and great company! Ron thanks for leading for the second leg of the tour.. Beautiful country... we could have been lost for days and had to eat from all those orchards!

Happy Holidays all you So Cal people!! See at the next run or on the road!

Jason
Old 12-15-2003, 02:33 PM

Everyone thanks for coming out! I really had a great time as always! But I must say the 2nd half of the run was really a sweet drive!!! Ron sorry about the car but thanks for the awsome view. That was crazy to watch. Also thanks for leading the pack! That goes for you two David.

I also wanted to thank all the new guys for coming out and of coarse my buddies Ron and Nita. David I would thank for coming out...but he ditched me that night for some girl !!

Guys I thinking about it and I smell another running gamming up around the beginning of the new year. let me know what you think.

-Jad

Quick Reply: S2000's for Tots Ortega HWY run this sat. Sign up now!!!!