California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Rules & Class......

Old 12-04-2008, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Rules & Class......

Okay well basically another member here decided to air out personal business. now without pointing fingers or smack talking i allowed someone to anger me which lead to me showing a total lack of class. I was arguring that he did the same and here i am being immature & still fussing back & forth.

Im a young man with many qualities and many are not a Liar......nor am i some type of scam artist trying to doop members out of $$$. Those people do exist and its a shame that we still allow petty words to act as i did. I am not making a public apology for my words, i stand by what i say and will never allow someone to defame or disrespect me in any way. I dont tollarate that at all, i've been that way as a child and will always be. Im sure many of us feel the same way and would also defend themselves. I joined S2KI because there is a great sense of communtiny, freindship, and all around joy for they same hobby or in most cases passion for the same machine. This community did'nt have immature spats going on ( like what i responded to) and i've become friends with many people here because of that. This apology is you all of you....the members here!

I know i broke some rules by quote on quote threating another member with a good old fashion beat down & by doing so thats clearly a rule breaker. I enjoy this community and hate when people do things such as this so for all those irritated ny my responses, I APOLOGIZE FOR SHOWING A TOTAL LACK OF SELF CONTROL AND CLASS. ALTHOUGH I DID NOT START THIS, I'LL MAN UP AND PUT AN END TO IT. S2KI IS A GREAT COMMUNITY AND I DO NOT WANT A NAME LIKE WHAT IS BEING SAID BY A VERY....VERY...SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE. S2KI IS A RESPECTABLE ONLINE GROUP AND SORRY AGAIN FOR BEING A CHILD.

I was not asked to do this nor am i bannned, i just slept and realized that im bigger than this and alot more matture. I saw a flau and im man enough to admit that i should'nt have said a few thing. Once again im not saying that i wont defend my name or character , just that there are better ways to address people. To the Socal members and all else sorry ya'll for responding in such a childish form, im sure many see why i did but still. In all im way more disaplined and adult than what i displayed. Thanks for hearing me out and see many of you soon, cus im back and its time to have fun .......Jack....Des....Tony...many many others.

Antonio.

ps. to Juans "friends" dont pm me trying to fight.....hahahahh let him do his own thing. He's not your girlfriend come on......Lol Clowns
Old 12-04-2008, 10:27 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

to the post.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Dec 4 2008, 11:27 AM
to the post.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:38 AM

Talking

Thanks for seeing things clearly.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:41 AM

handled very well...
i think many of us would of acted the same way if caught in that situation.

its all a misunderstanding... things happen, life happens.

now, where did i put that picture of the pegasus and rainbow?
Old 12-04-2008, 10:45 AM

^ I'm sure you can find a copy standard from the factory on your G@Y Macintosh

Old 12-04-2008, 10:48 AM

Stoner where you at mang
Old 12-04-2008, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Dec 4 2008, 11:45 AM
^ I'm sure you can find a copy standard from the factory on your G@Y Macintosh

lol

i bet you have a copy on your pc but you will probably have a hard time uploading it with it crashing all the time...

mac>pc
windows FTL
war!!!

Old 12-04-2008, 10:51 AM

Funny you'd say that i just nearly lost EVERYTHING today, I've never had a PC/LAPTOP crash out to the point that i actually lost info in my entire life....

Today it nearly happened. I updated to vista ultimate and its been stable for 1 year ... Only froze like 2 times EVER since ive owned it.

Anyways i updated something today and it nearly died but it recovered itself.

Time to backup things to the server. My Macintosh computers and hardware Ive owned have ALL crashed regularly and frozen all the time. I had a Mac Classic even an Apple IIe and a Powerbook Pro. All of these were junk...the powerbook was the worst, most unstable POS I've EVER owned. Even my Video Ipod freezes all the time and my bro's Zune blows it outa the water.

BACK to topic ...sorry
Old 12-04-2008, 10:53 AM

+1 for hot pink rims

Quick Reply: Rules & Class......