California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Rise of Meet Ups in Irvine/OC

Old 04-02-2014, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ihaveits2k
Okay! hahah "Ballot"

So I believe it is coming down to this and I think it be best to switch off locations because it will get the s2000 community noticed and exposed all around OC/Irvine.

As of now:

Time: 9:30 AM (Earlier the better as you know this lot gets packed for lunch since Church is right around the corner, but I will try to save the spots)
Where: Diamond Jamboree in Irvine (2700-2750 Alton Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92606)
Parking: When you enter the plaza the parking lots near 85 Degrees Bakery which is near the back side of the plaza. You'll most likely see s2ks.
Eat or Cruise: ??

So yeah, this is what it looks like as of now, and I believe it will look like this on Sunday. So make sure to schedule it in and come out this Sunday!

If anyone is able to help me that be great! We need a camera person, and orange cones to block off parking spaces. If your able to help, comment on this please!

Lets get this going on a weekly basis!

S2000!
This Saturday or Sunday?
Old 04-03-2014, 09:04 AM

Okay! hahah "Ballot"

So I believe it is coming down to this and I think it be best to switch off locations because it will get the s2000 community noticed and exposed all around OC/Irvine.

As of now:

Time: 9:30 AM (Earlier the better as you know this lot gets packed for lunch since Church is right around the corner, but I will try to save the spots)
Parking: When you enter the plaza the parking lots near 85 Degrees Bakery which is near the back side of the plaza. You'll most likely see s2ks.

So yeah, this is what it looks like as of now, and I believe it will look like this on Sunday. So make sure to schedule it in and come out this Sunday!

If anyone is able to help me that be great! We need a camera person, and orange cones to block off parking spaces. If your able to help, comment on this please!

S2000!
I say cruise then eat. I got a camera!
Old 04-03-2014, 10:25 AM

Someone post updates during the meet. I have to do somin at work that morning so maybe I'll be able to meet up after. Maybe I'll be able to meet up with you guys during the cruise
Old 04-03-2014, 04:14 PM

how often do you plan to do this? bi-weekly? monthly?

i cant make it this sunday cuz ill be in Vegas but i would like to come out.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by MisterNickG
This Sunday is the Angeles Crest cruise at 2:30pm, wanna make it happen next Sunday? Or we doing a double meet day. Lol
Oh, don't worry this is a every Sunday thing!
Old 04-03-2014, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by inspector tequila
Originally Posted by Ihaveits2k' timestamp='1396406085' post='23092525
Okay! hahah "Ballot"

As of now:

S2000!
This Saturday or Sunday?

This Sunday! Be there!
Old 04-03-2014, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by inspector tequila
Originally Posted by Ihaveits2k' timestamp='1396406085' post='23092525
Okay! hahah "Ballot"

As of now:

S2000!
This Saturday or Sunday?
This Sunday! Be there!!!
This Sunday! Be there!
Old 04-03-2014, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by reignofdeth
Okay! hahah "Ballot"

As of now:

S2000!
I say cruise then eat. I got a camera!
SWeet! Thanks man! Really appreciate it if you bring your camera and take some shots!
Old 04-03-2014, 11:53 PM

That be awesome! Really appreciate it and take some shots with everyone there!

This Sunday, 4/6 at Diamond Jamboree in Irvine at 9:30 AM meet up time!

Don't worry guys this is a every Sunday type of thing. We will be trying to stay till noon depending on how things turn out.

See you guys there!

s2000!
Old 04-05-2014, 09:36 AM

That be awesome! Really appreciate it and take some shots with everyone there!

This Sunday, 4/6 at Diamond Jamboree in Irvine at 9:30 AM meet up time!

Don't worry guys this is a every Sunday type of thing. We will be trying to stay till noon depending on how things turn out.

See you guys there!

s2000!
Ahh man I won't be able to make it tomorrow I work right next to Diamond Jamboree as well... I'm glad this is going to be a weekly thing though, will definitely be at the one after tomorrow's.

Quick Reply: Rise of Meet Ups in Irvine/OC