California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Reputable Repair Shop

Old 09-05-2010, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reputable Repair Shop

I have seen quite few JDM shops that have built their reputations on JDM products, cars, and overall look. I have also been to a couple shops in the Southern Cali area, but not many can have all of the above criteria in a outstanding performance.

I know many JDM enthusiast have been here, specially because the owner Franky has accommodated to whatever the situation of the customer may be.

For instance: My first time (which came a few years ago) had been to replace a quarter-panel to an EG hatch that I used to own. The repair was to fix the crashed area of my quarter- panel, which meant to cut-out, tack, weld, and blend a new one. I have to admit, that the overall finish product came to be almost factory finish. Thought, my purpose is to give you an experience that I have had with this shop, out-of the many that I've experienced this by-far has great expectations.

Not to mention that G-spot Automotive is a reputable shop through my experience, but that others, specially when being published on a full page of Honda Tuning Magazine for their great JDM product and car finishes, has to show thier reputation. (August 2010-Mag.)

I also have to mention that unlike other people (who know who they are), I don't get intimidated close my Topic. I simply take on any opinion that a fellowship may ask.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:43 PM

Sounds great bud that was a great story!
Old 09-05-2010, 10:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw your post in the last G-spot thread. If i recall your are the owner or employee. I can see this is a direct result of the last thread this will be closed.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by QuagmireS2k,Sep 5 2010, 11:21 PM
I saw your post in the last G-spot thread. If i recall your are the owner or employee. I can see this is a direct result of the last thread this will be closed.
Owned. This obvious shill attempt is fail-tastic
Old 09-05-2010, 11:55 PM

Old 09-06-2010, 12:07 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Troll much?
Old 09-06-2010, 12:32 AM

i thought there was just a thread about bad experience with this shop?
Old 09-06-2010, 02:32 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by EF_CRX,Sep 5 2010, 04:57 PM
I have seen quite few JDM shops that have built their reputations on JDM products, cars, and overall look. I have also been to a couple shops in the Southern Cali area, but not many can have all of the above criteria in a outstanding performance.

I know many JDM enthusiast have been here, specially because the owner Franky has accommodated to whatever the situation of the customer may be.

For instance: My first time (which came a few years ago) had been to replace a quarter-panel to an EG hatch that I used to own. The repair was to fix the crashed area of my quarter- panel, which meant to cut-out, tack, weld, and blend a new one. I have to admit, that the overall finish product came to be almost factory finish. Thought, my purpose is to give you an experience that I have had with this shop, out-of the many that I've experienced this by-far has great expectations.

Not to mention that G-spot Automotive is a reputable shop through my experience, but that others, specially when being published on a full page of Honda Tuning Magazine for their great JDM product and car finishes, has to show thier reputation. (August 2010-Mag.)

I also have to mention that unlike other people (who know who they are), I don't get intimidated close my Topic. I simply take on any opinion that a fellowship may ask.
Dude the thread was closed by the moderator. As far as I know you and the other guy running his mouth got the thread locked by the mod, you guys started bashing and fabricating information. I posted proof denying your guys info. I Don't know why you even bother posting here and trying to prove something. What is it to you and why do you make a users name just to post and start trouble.
The thread was closed for a reason and all I did was post info regarding my expieriance w/gspot and left it like that. I posted proof that u guys where fabricating info. Go promote on honda-tech. Don't even know why gspot has you posting her or how they even care about what the s2ki community thinks, why bother
Old 09-06-2010, 02:34 AM

Old 09-06-2010, 04:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Learn English.