California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

The REAL BCS Championship Game: Sooners VS Trojans

Old 12-02-2007, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BC, for all the rants that you put up, USC has only 3 wins total against teams that are above .500. I give you they are playing very well right now, but if you look at the teams they beat, none are that good say for AZ St.

Rose bowl and pac 10 champs only. NO National championship, they dont deserve it
Old 12-02-2007, 07:45 PM

oh and how the H E double hockey stix does LSU (the only team i can remember to lose 2 games ranked #1 to shotty teams in the same season) get into the national championship game.

BCS is BS
Old 12-02-2007, 08:12 PM

Not like it matters since LSU is going to completely crush OSU...

USC playing Illinois... WTF is that crap, just because the BCS peopel wanted to keep tradition of the Rose Bowl being Big10 vs Pac10... USC will destroy them, I would've like USC to have played Mizzou or WVU, that would've been nice to see.

USC winning Pac10 means something this year, though it isn't as strong as the SEC but its pretty close to it. Cal and Oregon were up their until injuries hit them and they completely flopped in their final 3 games.

Damn USC for losing to Stanford, only if it went they way it should've gone. LSU vs USC would've been completely awesome.

Glad to see Hawaii make it to a BCS game though they had a weak and pathetic schedule.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Drew523,Dec 2 2007, 09:12 PM
Not like it matters since LSU is going to completely crush OSU...

USC playing Illinois... WTF is that crap, just because the BCS peopel wanted to keep tradition of the Rose Bowl being Big10 vs Pac10... USC will destroy them, I would've like USC to have played Mizzou or WVU, that would've been nice to see.

USC winning Pac10 means something this year, though it isn't as strong as the SEC but its pretty close to it. Cal and Oregon were up their until injuries hit them and they completely flopped in their final 3 games.

Damn USC for losing to Stanford, only if it went they way it should've gone. LSU vs USC would've been completely awesome.

Glad to see Hawaii make it to a BCS game though they had a weak and pathetic schedule.
Its ok. That;s another 10 million dollars USC is going to be getting after winning. We'll be on top of the recruitment next year.

Jan 1st is going to be a good day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going with the underdogs, OSU. I think they are going to pull an upset. LSU coach is too cocky.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AZst got screwed out of the Fiesta. Sucks.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

illinois. great.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by klee1113,Dec 2 2007, 09:41 PM
illinois. great.
No worrries. A win is a win. That means Raptor and I can buy more USC rosebowl championship shirts.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

florida
georgia
west virginia
missouri
hell even undefeated hawaii

i dont believe the pac10/big10 bullsh!t..... i'm willing to bet the other bowls shelled out some $$$$$ under the table to the rose bowl to take illinois...

remember 3 years ago when USC went to the orange bowl and the rosebowl once again had FIRST pick to replace a team they lose? who did they take? CAL? nope, CAL got screwed and the rosebowl went with texas.. from the big12...

pac10/big10 tradition my ass.... its all about the $$$$$
Old 12-02-2007, 11:55 PM

I wouldn't count Illinois out. And USC is in our (tOSU) schedule for regular season next year.

I don't really think anyone knows what kind of team the buckeyes have, including the buckyes. After losing most of our starters last year and several key juniors, I think it's quite impressive to pull off this season with all new faces and some luck. Really looking forward to redemption though.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:17 AM

Received 1,284 Likes on 989 Posts

Originally Posted by Back-cracker,Dec 2 2007, 10:44 PM
No worrries. A win is a win. That means Raptor and I can buy more USC rosebowl championship shirts.
And hats.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:18 AM

Received 1,284 Likes on 989 Posts

Originally Posted by heresnowhy,Dec 3 2007, 01:55 AM
I wouldn't count Illinois out. And USC is in our (tOSU) schedule for regular season next year.

I don't really think anyone knows what kind of team the buckeyes have, including the buckyes. After losing most of our starters last year and several key juniors, I think it's quite impressive to pull off this season with all new faces and some luck. Really looking forward to redemption though.
September 13 at the Coliseum*.

* Not the @#$%^&* Rose Bowl.

Quick Reply: The REAL BCS Championship Game: Sooners VS Trojans