California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Previous owner of this S2K... PICS

Old 10-25-2006 | 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by JDPak2,Oct 24 2006, 09:55 PM
you know what I actually bought this car, from a honda dealership and they showed me the carfax and it came up clean... hey and diabolus2k, how did that guy wreck his car, and when wrecked what rims were on it??? yea the electric tape was covering a crack, but im getting the front aand lip "touched up" or whatever by the dealership tomorrow. Hey and Laguna what do u mean momo setup, u mean like just the shift knob or short shifter??
the shift boot looks to be Momo and the shift knob as well.
Old 10-25-2006 | 08:05 AM

Man thats why its always better to buy new. If its the price you cant afford, id save up some more to buy a car that i know has nothing wrong with it. But good luck with the car
Old 10-25-2006 | 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Ws2006,Oct 25 2006, 09:05 AM
Man thats why its always better to buy new.
If I could find a CPO 2004-2005 E46 M3 for $40K, I'd jump all over it

But seriously though, I know what you mean You're basically buying piece of mind when purchasing a new car
Old 10-25-2006 | 08:43 AM

Oh I saw this at Gardena Honda! Hope you got a good deal cause the price was kinda high.
Old 10-25-2006 | 09:23 AM

Welcome to S2KI SoCal. If it is what you wanted and didn't mind the price then drive the hell out of it and enjoy it. Starbucks is every other Thursday. It will be next week not this week, watch for the post and come on out.
Old 10-25-2006 | 01:11 PM
beb

Originally Posted by JDPak2,Oct 24 2006, 11:02 PM
Oh and backcracker I got this car cause it was the color i wanted, the rims i wanted, a alpine head, 6 disc changer... pretty much everything I was planning to do... but yea im sure i couldve gotten a better deal, but i got a 3 year warranty too so yea im just praying that theres no major problems with it...
I am 99% sure that car is the one I saw at Gardena Honda.

Your right, rear CE28 is curbed.......kinda bad.... And those tires... Ive never heard that brand before. Your wheels do not have centercaps nor stickers possibly not even valve stems....

Did they clean up the center console for you? There was alot of crap on it from removing the 'aluminum' the previous owner had on.....

Please tell me that IF this is the vehicle that you paid NOWHERE near what sticker was..... =X

Also, take off ALL the damn Ricks badges! AND the aluminum as the clear plastic over it was turning yellow.
Old 10-25-2006 | 09:28 PM

hey, no need to bash him or make him regret the purchase. It's his now.

Just take it easy, change the things you dont like and leave the things you do like.
Old 10-25-2006 | 11:20 PM

hey guys, thanks for all the comments... i mean i purchased the car so i'm glad, BUT just letting all you guys know, i took the silver lining crap off today with another friend that owns an s2k, and yea the s2k is from gardena honda and yea iono what sticker price you saw, but from the original sticker they took off $3,000 off when I purchased it. Also I ran with my buddy on first gear and he pulled... he has a 2002 s2k and i own a 01... iono but we're gonna run again on a stop light as the one we ran wasn't... But yea thanks for the reassurance from the folks whom did. I'm kinda buzzin but yea THANK YOU. and i will most likely stop by on the next starbucks meet on 190th... let me know then about what I should do cause I got lots to ask you guys.
Old 10-25-2006 | 11:27 PM

oh and also, gardena honda was to "repair" my front bumper and lip, but the lip is fiberglass (fake, obviously) and they did the shittiest job, and they didn't even touch the front bumper, so I complained to the used car manager, Henry, and they said that they will do a better job next wednesday... so yea, what do you guys think I should say?? cause I started getting flared up saying, "you guys are a honda dealership and not no cheap ass small bodyshop... I would expect some cheap job from a small shop, but not from a big dealership like you guys..." and they said that next time I come to re-do the car, they will do a better job, but I honestly don't believe them. ALSO beb, are you christina???? iono but the car i purchased has the volk center caps... IF YOU ARE then this is Jimmy and call me up so we can chill call sarah up.
Old 10-25-2006 | 11:55 PM
Banned

Jimmy???!! What's up!
Congrats!
Haha, it was nice bumping into you today.

Quick Reply: Previous owner of this S2K... PICS